If I was Ryan Moats, I would've killed someone ...

Agreeing with the cops side is effed up. Again, the cop was a complete douche bag and should get fired. What a dick :ban:. And I agree with my friend Brian on this one. I hope the officer gets karma :pray: when a very close relative of his is dying. :pray:

ok with my mom being a cancer survivor, that cop woulda had to shoot me cause there would be nothing keeping me from getting to her. the whole police force woulda had to chase me to the hospital. watching someone die is the hardest thing to do. and people do leave the hospital, they need a break too. that cop certainly deserves to lose his job because what he took away from the Moats family, is not something a suspension can give back.

I'm am sticking up for the cop but I have a lot of respect for the profession. I don't believe that what he did was the nicest thing ever and he should have let MOAT go after the nurse came out. But it wasn't only the cops fault that Moats didn't get to say good-bye. The cop should get in trouble but not fired. He did what his judgement said to do. I have seen cops get set up with the same type of sitation and get burned for it.

I'm am sticking up for the cop but I have a lot of respect for the profession. I don't believe that what he did was the nicest thing ever and he should have let MOAT go after the nurse came out. But it wasn't only the cops fault that Moats didn't get to say good-bye. The cop should get in trouble but not fired. He did what his judgement said to do. I have seen cops get set up with the same type of sitation and get burned for it.
If he didnt want to believe him at first fine, but nurses came out MULTIPLE TIMES telling the cop his mother-in-;aw was dying in the hospital and he still wouldn't let him go. Then another cop comes and says to let him go and he still proceeds to write him a ticket. He should be a bullet to the head in my opinion. He is worthless.

You trying to defend him makes you look like a fool.

If he didnt want to believe him at first fine, but nurses came out MULTIPLE TIMES telling the cop his mother-in-;aw was dying in the hospital and he still wouldn't let him go. Then another cop comes and says to let him go and he still proceeds to write him a ticket. He should be a bullet to the head in my opinion. He is worthless.

You trying to defend him makes you look like a fool.

i just said that when the nurse came out he should have let moats and he should get in trouble for it. but saying that some deserves a bullet to the head for it is retarded.

She just said he was wrong for that geeze man you just like to argue for the heck of it sometimes.
She keeps saying he is wrong, but then tries to justify it by saying it was just doing his job and doing what his judgment said to do.

If he isn't fired it will show how screwed up Dallas Texas is.

She keeps saying he is wrong, but then tries to justify it by saying it was just doing his job and doing what his judgment said to do.

She said he was right until the Nurse came out then he should of let Moats go. She also said he should be punished but not fired. I do not think he should be fired either he should be punished but if moats would of waited for 20 seconds at the red light none of this would of happen he is still part to blame. Instead of waiting at a red light for 20 seconds he ended up argueing with a cop for 5-10 minutes both of them could of prevented all of this by using better judgment.

The guy was doing his job. He should get fired for not letting him say goodbye. There could have been a million different ways that the sitation could have happened. If I was in the same boat... first I won't have ran the red light and second if i did run the red light and got in trouble for it I could blame the cop for not saying goodbye. I would have wished that I just stayed at the hospital..... so that none of that would have happened. Now having said that The cop should get in trouble for the way that he behaved AFTER the nurse came out the first time. But through all of this the most important person got to say goodbye and that was Moats wife.

She said he was right until the Nurse came out then he should of let Moats go. She also said he should be punished but not fired. I do not think he should be fired either he should be punished but if moats would of waited for 20 seconds at the red light none of this would of happen he is still part to blame. Instead of waiting at a red light for 20 seconds he ended up argueing with a cop for 5-10 minutes both of them could of prevented all of this by using better judgment.
Would you stop at a red light and wait if your relative was dying? If you say yes, you are an idiot. Its not like he speed right through it. He stopped and looked to make sure nobody was coming.

Back