If I was Ryan Moats, I would've killed someone ...

The guy was doing his job. He should get fired for not letting him say goodbye. There could have been a million different ways that the sitation could have happened. If I was in the same boat... first I won't have ran the red light and second if i did run the red light and got in trouble for it I could blame the cop for not saying goodbye. I would have wished that I just stayed at the hospital..... so that none of that would have happened. Now having said that The cop should get in trouble for the way that he behaved AFTER the nurse came out the first time. But through all of this the most important person got to say goodbye and that was Moats wife.

Threatening to take someone to jail for running a red light is not doing your job. He is a power hungry POS. Cops like him are the reason good cops get a bad rep.

The cop is one of many examples of people who cannot handle having authority and the responsibility that comes with it. He's more concerned with being in charge of other people than being the objective representative of order and security he is paid to be.

gotta agree with charlie and kelly here

until you have a family member who is faced with possibly dying because of a disease, your outlook on life takes on a whole new meaning.

and i have to admit, i wouldn't have slowed down and looked both ways while running the red light, i would have blown thru it and that cop woulda had to shoot me in the back. (yes i say this after having 2 uncles as cops and having been arrested up here multiple times)

this cop needs to lose his job like the cops in NY needed to lose their jobs for shooting an unarmed man. he was told not just one time that Moats' mother in law was dying but up to 3 times. he certainly needs to be made an example of that if more than one person tells you someone is dying and you are in a hospital parking lot, chances are they aren't lying to you

until you have a family member who is faced with possibly dying because of a disease, your outlook on life takes on a whole new meaning.

has happened one died and the other is still with us today but I still feel the same way.

Agreeing with the cops side is effed up. Again, the cop was a complete douche bag and should get fired. What a dick :ban:. And I agree with my friend Brian on this one. I hope the officer gets karma :pray: when a very close relative of his is dying. :pray:
Nothing else to say but WORD:salut: That cop was just wrong,hazards were on while driving,obvious emergency, pulling into the hospital,nurses out explaining,nothing more to say but,F@k that guy,he needs fired!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is clearly just doing his job!

and it looks like he will be "just doing his job" from the unemployment line. i'm sure now that since that article has made the news, he will end up losing his job. it's not too late for the family to file civil charges against him and not too late for the Thomas family to file charges for wrongful imprisonment......

freaking power hungry ass clown

ugh god that pisses me off so much. and people wonder why cops get ran from all the time. you would have to shoot me in the back and than my family would own you and your kids

Back