If I was Ryan Moats, I would've killed someone ...

that is really sickening...that anothers human being could do that to someone who is about to lose a loved one. i dont know if race was an issue, seems to me that that cop just likes to abuse his authority. i hope he gets fired or sued for this.

Lets assume the doctors said she has 1 month to live. Would you stay the whole month? Im unsure whether they have kids or not, but if they do, I know they are infants. Staying everyday is not feasible. So when things take a turn for the worst, and you get a phone call 2-3 weeks ahead of time, what else can you do.

If the doctor tells you that your loved one has a month to live and your not there... it's a bit different. I think then that God for what ever reason didn't want you to say good- bye. But I don't understand how the doctors can tell the family she only has a short time before passing and they won't know that the only have a couple of days before telling them that. Now I'm not saying that what the cop did was right. But I don't think that he was on a power trip or acting in a wrong manner. Sometimes they have to make a judgment call and if I was that cop I might have held him up too. No one knows what they would do in the situation.

If the doctor tells you that your loved one has a month to live and your not there... it's a bit different. I think then that God for what ever reason didn't want you to say good- bye. But I don't understand how the doctors can tell the family she only has a short time before passing and they won't know that the only have a couple of days before telling them that. Now I'm not saying that what the cop did was right. But I don't think that he was on a power trip or acting in a wrong manner. Sometimes they have to make a judgment call and if I was that cop I might have held him up too. No one knows what they would do in the situation.

Ok the Cop was right to pull him over and not believe him. But when the secerity from the hospital comes out and tells the cops of the situation, then a nurse as well. The cop should have let him go. Then the cop to make things right should have stuck around to say he was sorry . Cop was in the wrong right then. He could have also took Moats inside the hospital himself.

Ok the Cop was right to pull him over and not believe him. But when the secerity from the hospital comes out and tells the cops of the situation, then a nurse as well. The cop should have let him go. Then the cop to make things right should have stuck around to say he was sorry . Cop was in the wrong right then. He could have also took Moats inside the hospital himself.

I will agree with that. :salut:

I will agree with that. :salut:

Of course there are two sides to the story.

1. Moats should not have ran a red light.
2. Moats should not have illegally parked in the emergency room parking lot.
3. Moats' wife and other female relative should not have run off.

However:

1. Cop should not have detained Moats and other male relative for 14 minutes while Moats' mother-in-law died especially after he learned the situation. Especially while he berates Moats about his attitude problem and threatens him with arrest. That is the part that gets me pissed off.

then write him the $500 ticket and let him go into the hospital. Dont sit there and pontificate about attitude and such for 15 minutes.

I agree just adding to the list of things he did wrong :) I do think the Cop was out of line but he does nto diserve t lose his job over it.

I agree just adding to the list of things he did wrong :) I do think the Cop was out of line but he does nto diserve t lose his job over it.

Over this I don't think he should lose his job however, he himself has an attitude problem. Might be racist, might not be. Maybe he was having a bad day. Honestly, I don't care the excuse. A person with an attitude like him is not deserving of a shield. I wonder if he even feels bad about it. Bet not.

If he wants to act like that, he needs to give up his shield and go work at the DMV.

there is also the fact he had not registration for his car

It does not say that he does not have it, it says he could not produce it. I am sure it is registered and they could just write him a ticket and he can overturn later producing proof.

It does not say that he does not have it, it says he could not produce it. I am sure it is registered and they could just write him a ticket and he can overturn later producing proof.

Not having it and not ebing able to produce it are the same thing at that point until the cop can run the car and find out that way. I did not mean it was unregistered. Agreed he should of just wrote him a ticket

Over this I don't think he should lose his job however, he himself has an attitude problem. Might be racist, might not be. Maybe he was having a bad day. Honestly, I don't care the excuse. A person with an attitude like him is not deserving of a shield. I wonder if he even feels bad about it. Bet not.

If he wants to act like that, he needs to give up his shield and go work at the DMV.

I hate how the Article says "who is black" about Moats what the F did that have to do anything? The cop was a prick that does not make him a racist.

Back