Sorry Charlie...

And you are pulling that out of your arse. I would like to see where you found that "every nfl scout" disagrees with me
I've read it over and over again. I'm not going to go looking for it for you. I couldn't care less what you think. Anyone who knows what they are talking about, knows that he will go in the first round if he comes out. You have only watched him play like 3 times and conclude that he sucks. :roflmao:

I've read it over and over again. I'm not going to go looking for it for you. I couldn't care less what you think. Anyone who knows what they are talking about, knows that he will go in the first round if he comes out. You have only watched him play like 3 times and conclude that he sucks. :roflmao:

HMM where did I say he would not go in the first round?

I love that you have read it over and over but can not find a link that says what you claim that every NFL scout agrees. That just shows you were making it up that "every nfl scout agrees"

Some scouts have Beanie over Moreno, but definitely as a first rounder.

Nope you are wrong man EVERY nfl scout that has ever lived says Moreno is a sure thing. Charlie has seen everywhere but he does not have time to link it to us.

You are ridiculous. You admit to only watching him 3 times, but claim he sucks. Everyone who has watched him play more than 3 times says otherwise. You are clearly only trying to get under my skin so I will say something and then you go running to the Mods like a little *****, like every other time.

You are ridiculous. You admit to only watching him 3 times, but claim he sucks. Everyone who has watched him play more than 3 times says otherwise. You are clearly only trying to get under my skin so I will say something and then you go running to the Mods like a little *****, like every other time.

First off I have not said I only saw him play 3 times you said that about me

As for going got the Mods when you cross the line and start talking shit about my 6 year old son yes I went to the Mods. I guess if it makes you feel like the big man on campus trash talking my 6 year old son it just shows how sorry of a human being you are.

First off I have not said I only saw him play 3 times you said that about me

As for going got the Mods when you cross the line and start talking shit about my 6 year old son yes I went to the Mods. I guess if it makes you feel like the big man on campus trash talking my 6 year old son it just shows how sorry of a human being you are.
How many times have you watched him play? What UGA games did you watch?

Back