Sorry Charlie...

Fair enough, but to say CJ Spiller is better than Knowshon is something I think only a Clemson fan would say.

Part of it was just to get Charlie going, though CJ is one of the best in college football. Knowshon is having a down year, but then again he has O-line issues. CJ is having that problem here with our patchwork oline and last year the line gave up more sacks than any team in Clemson history

Glen Coffee kicks all their asses :salut: Or if he's having a down game, Roy Upchurch would.....that is, if Mark Ingram isn't carrying the load.

Part of it was just to get Charlie going, though CJ is one of the best in college football. Knowshon is having a down year, but then again he has O-line issues. CJ is having that problem here with our patchwork oline and last year the line gave up more sacks than any team in Clemson history
How is Knowshon having a down year? He plays in the SEC and runs behind a very young, banged up OL. I also think that Knowshon is also hurt, but he would never tell anyone that.

How is Knowshon having a down year? He plays in the SEC and runs behind a very young, banged up OL. I also think that Knowshon is also hurt, but he would never tell anyone that.

Read what I wrote again. I said he is having a down year, but has Oline issues (referring to the injuries). I have not seen his stats really, but every UGA game I have seen, he has been rather less than impressive.

Read what I wrote again. I said he is having a down year, but has Oline issues (referring to the injuries). I have not seen his stats really, but every UGA game I have seen, he has been rather less than impressive.
990 Yards (6.0 avg), 12 TDs
157 Rec. Yards

All with 4 games to be played. Not a down year. He is also getting less carries than he got last year. If anything, I would say he is playing better than he did last season, given the circumstances.

David McCarty > ALL

He has good stats. 3 200+ yard games, 11 total TDs rushing and receiving. 1300+ yards rushing and 300+ yard receiving. He should go in the first round.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back