Sorry Charlie...

Has nothing to do with USC just do not think he is that good and your right it could have something to do with me nto liking UGA but every game I have watched he has just not looked that great to me.

:hand: Spiller is a top RB and better than most in the country. He has that SEC speed that people covet

Spiller has 6 games where he had 10 or less yards rushing in the entire game.

He disappears in big games or when his team gets down early.

Hell even against D-1AA Furman last year he had -1 yards on 9 carries.

If the Jets took Spiller I might slit my throat.

I dont even know who Spiller is, but every runningback disappears when a team gets down early. Thats because the team has to resort to passing where they have a better chance at large gains to make up for the deficit. I cant say if Spiller disappears in big games or not, but most teams "abandon" the run when they get in a hole.

Spiller had issues last year since he consistantly tried to break the big one instead of taking what was given to him. Though, he does have something like 10+ touchdowns of more than 50 yards.

What game did he dissapear in? He had the lone touchdown vs. Bama on a kick return. Most of the time that he does not appear is when we don't give him the ball. We had like 8 rush attempts total vs. Bama. We never tried to establish the run.

You would have to watch the Furman game to see why he had -1 yards. One was a end around that I remember where they kept contain and another was a bad snap where he fell on the ball taking a loss. I was pissed that game since Rob Spence only called dives and only had one try to get him on the outside. Plus, that game was also used to get Cullen on track with the passing game since Davis only got 9 carries as well.

Spiller has been under-untilized by Spence, but Dabo made an effort to get CJ the ball and keep giving him the ball which payed off bigtime.

Has nothing to do with USC just do not think he is that good and your right it could have something to do with me nto liking UGA but every game I have watched he has just not looked that great to me.
Why is he "not that good"? Every NFL scout disagrees with you for some off reason. :lollol:

Fair enough, but to say CJ Spiller is better than Knowshon is something I think only a Clemson fan would say.

Back