Sorry Charlie...

He sucks. Why would you draft him?

I know you liek him and that is fine we can disagree :) I like Leinart and evryone including my wife thinks he sucks LOL

As for Moreno I have not been impressed as of right now I think he is over rated but does have raw talent maybe with the right pro coaching he could be a good pro.

Great players can have bad games :secret:

It's hard to establish a running game when getting your ass kicked :secret:

You don't have to be a Heisman winner to be a great player :secret:

I never said that you did. I understand that in most cases the heisman winners have been horrible pros.

You don't have to be a Heisman winner to be a top draft pick :secret:

Again never said that you did but this kid is over rated.

Moreno = 1st round pick :salut:
This probably true if he comes out thsi season but this season draft class looks like it is going to be very very weak.

There I hit it up point by point

:roflmao:

I really can't see how you think he is overrated. Except for he fact that you hate Georgia. If he were at USC you would be standing in line to give him a BJ and once you got done, you would get back in line.

I dono't really care who wins in college football but I thought it was good that Georgia lost because of their stupid celebration. Sorry Charlie.:salut:

Great players can have bad games :secret:

It's hard to establish a running game when getting your ass kicked :secret:

You don't have to be a Heisman winner to be a great player :secret:

You don't have to be a Heisman winner to be a top draft pick :secret:

Moreno = 1st round pick :salut:

:cheers:

I dono't really care who wins in college football but I thought it was good that Georgia lost because of their stupid celebration. Sorry Charlie.:salut:
I don't see how you can say it was stupid. You may not agree with it (like many others), but the move certainly wasn't stupid.

This probably true if he comes out thsi season but this season draft class looks like it is going to be very very weak.

There I hit it up point by point

He will come out for sure since he will almost certainly be a first round pick (unless something odd happens) and this is the last year of rookie contracts with crazy huge numbers.

He will come out for sure since he will almost certainly be a first round pick (unless something odd happens) and this is the last year of rookie contracts with crazy huge numbers.
The players association is going to fight that hard. We will see though. His uncles seem convinced he is coming back because he is graduating in Dec. '09. I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't see how you can say it was stupid. You may not agree with it (like many others), but the move certainly wasn't stupid.
Of course it was stupid. "Let's do something that is going to make every team in the conference want to make us look bad next season." Great move. I'm sure it isn't just Florida who thought it was bogus and wanted to beat their asses for it.

Of course it was stupid. "Let's do something that is going to make every team in the conference want to make us look bad next season." Great move. I'm sure it isn't just Florida who thought it was bogus and wanted to beat their asses for it.
Florida had three and a half quarters to do it last year and did a good job of "kicking our asses". Auburn did an excellent job of kicking our ass last year. Hawaii looked amazing against us last year. :roll: After that call last year, UGA was unstoppable. Go back and watch EVERY Georgia game from last year and watch the difference between all the games before the Florida game and all the games after the Florida game. Then you will see why the call wasn't stupid...

I would say anything that could start a Miami/FIU type of brawl is stupid. It didn't happen, which was a plus, but it was some very questionable judgment on his part.

I would say anything that could start a Miami/FIU type of brawl is stupid. It didn't happen, which was a plus, but it was some very questionable judgment on his part.
If that is the case, anything could start a brawl. All the Miami play did was take a bow and look how that turned out. You could argue that Tim Tebow doing the Gator Comp 1,000,000 times per game could start a brawl. Excessive celebration happens all the time, but teams like Miami and Florida International are a bunch of thugs.

Everyone just says it was stupid because it wasn't their team that did it.

Back