Baseball Mystery Box Help

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I am thinking of trying to a mystery box and trying to get rid of a bunch of inventory. Thinking of each box having 2 autos, 2 relics, 5 HOFs with at least 1 being an insert, 5 rookies and at least 1 being an insert, 5 serial numbered cards with at least 1 less than #/50, 1 Pre 1980 card, and the rest being various stars, semi-stars and commons. Hopefully keeping the weight under 8 ounces, with buyer paying the shipping.
Just wondering, compared to what others have offered on eBay, what you think would either be a good buy it now price and/or a good spot to start and auction.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Bob

Not mystery, but I have seen similar lots as BIN for $25. The ones that sell the quickest usually contain only 1 or 2 different teams.

I wouldn’t have the buyer pay the shipping. Just include that into your cost. Free shipping is becoming pretty standard these days, and seeing shipping costs turns a lot of people away.

I would also probably minimize how much non licensed cards are in there. A lot of collectors will just move on if they see a bunch of non licensed cards in the boxes. A couple would probably be fine, but not the whole box.

Back