"They're wearing black 'cause they're going to a mother f**king funeral!"

USC did not even come close to losing to OSU or Virgina. Now Georgia only beat ASU by what 10-17? That is still fairly close. As for they always play heavy defense against each other that is just a sorry excuse from a guy whose team barley beat a team that is not even ranked anymore. Your argument is just as stupid as mine. What "substance" did you brought to this besides name calling and getting all pissy when someone disagrees with you. Whatever though i am used to it on these boards and it is why the only time I come here is for Bountys group buy.

The scoreboard might have said it was a "close" game, anyone who watched anything could see how much better UGA was. If they wanted to, UGA could have won by a couple more TDs than they did.

USC did not even come close to losing to OSU or Virgina. Now Georgia only beat ASU by what 10-17? That is still fairly close. As for they always play heavy defense against each other that is just a sorry excuse from a guy whose team barley beat a team that is not even ranked anymore. Your argument is just as stupid as mine. What "substance" did you brought to this besides name calling and getting all pissy when someone disagrees with you. Whatever though i am used to it on these boards and it is why the only time I come here is for Bountys group buy.

Georgia beat a team by 17 on the road, that is a very high quality win, especially when you travel across the country.

Even if it is a Pac 10 team.

what about the South Car game? I watched that game and Georgia was out played in every quarter. SC had one bad drive that lost them that game. Knowshon Moreno looked average against them and Bama has a way better defense the South C!! I could easily see Bama shutting down the GU offense the only problem that I could see is that GU could also shut down Bama's offense. I do not think this is going to be a high scoring game but I do think it will come down to defense and I think Bamas is better. I stick by what I say Bama wins by 14. Score will be about 10-24 Bama

what about the South Car game? I watched that game and Georgia was out played in every quarter. SC had one bad drive that lost them that game. Knowshon Moreno looked average against them and Bama has a way better defense the South C!! I could easily see Bama shutting down the GU offense the only problem that I could see is that GU could also shut down Bama's offense. I do not think this is going to be a high scoring game but I do think it will come down to defense and I think Bamas is better. I stick by what I say Bama wins by 14. Score will be about 10-24 Bama

And we struggled against TU-FREAKIN'-LANE...........we scored a whopping 7 points of offense on them. Using that logic, I don't think we'll cross our own 30 against UGA's D ;)

wow :doh:

You really can't read can you? I told you I would give you the fact that we barely beat South Carolina. I wasn't making an excuse. I stated a FACT.

I didn't know winning by 17 was "close". You must not have watched that game. The only time ASU looked good was their first drive of the second half when they drove down the field and scored on us. Other than that, they looked like crap. They only had 4 rushing yards.

I don't need to bring substance becuase I'm not the one claiming that Alabama will win by AT LEAST 14. Everyone on here has already told you that you are crazy. Tell us why they will win by 14 besides that fact that Georgia could have lost to Arizona State.

that happens in the SEC. Too many quality teams unlike the Pac 10 who has already dropped 5 games to the Mountain West.

wow :doh:

You really can't read can you? I told you I would give you the fact that we barely beat South Carolina. I wasn't making an excuse. I stated a FACT.

I didn't know winning by 17 was "close". You must not have watched that game. The only time ASU looked good was their first drive of the second half when they drove down the field and scored on us. Other than that, they looked like crap. They only had 4 rushing yards.

I don't need to bring substance becuase I'm not the one claiming that Alabama will win by AT LEAST 14. Everyone on here has already told you that you are crazy. Tell us why they will win by 14 besides that fact that Georgia could have lost to Arizona State.

I have notheard "everyone say I am crazy" I did not see the ASU game only the score and what co-workers said (2 of which went to ASU) I was at work and missed the game. That is why I have not said much about it. I only know what my friends who went to ASU have said and that of course is not a fair bases for a argument.

I love that You do not have to explain why GU will win because you say so but I HAVE to explain Bama because you do not like my facts. As stated before it is all about defense and I feel Bama has a better chance against your defense than GU does against Bama's offense. Plain and simple.

your point is false. The Pac-10 this year like every other is a one man show.

I see you have a problem with fact checking. Final standing last year have 4 pac 10 teams and 5 from the SEC and considering the SEC has way more schools in it I would tink the Pac 10 did very well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2007

in 2006 the SEC had 6 and the pac 10 had 3
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2006

in 2005 pac 10 had 4 SEC had 5
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2005

Wow the SEC sure is ALOT better LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you have a problem with fact checking. Final standing last year have 4 pac 10 teams and 5 from the SEC and considering the SEC has way more schools in it I would tink the Pac 10 did very well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2007

in 2006 the SEC had 6 and the pac 10 had 3
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankingsindex?seasonYear=2006

look at where they are ranked and who they are, one of those teams is AZ State who you said was not even a quality win for UGA, and they were the highest ranked outside of USC.

Back