"They're wearing black 'cause they're going to a mother f**king funeral!"

LMAO
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Now what was the reason they will win.Man if your team squeaks by a sorry south carolina team, well theres a reason why you drop from 1 to 3 and now you shouldn't even be in the top 20. Just terrible lol Bama!!!! lol yuck
And Oklahoma has played who? :roflmao:

If you actually took a second to read why I felt UGA would win, you wouldn't be laughing.

1. Ellerbe left very early with a knee injury. It killed our defense.

2. AJ Green did his part and played well.

3. Stafford played well minus the crazy throw before half time for an INT.

4. I have no idea where Knowshon went or if he was hurt. 9 carries is not enough.

5. Home field advantage was perfect. The stadium was louder than it ever has been in the past 4 years.

The only thing I missed on was Ben Jones (which I don't know for sure, but he seems to do alright, but Cody is still a beast) and Knowshon (who should have gotten more carries, but I can't control that).

Oklahoma fans should not be allow to talk about overrated until they win a bowl game. :salut:

4. I have no idea where Knowshon went or if he was hurt. 9 carries is not enough.

He hurt his wrist in like the 2-3 quarter and they gave up on the run game. Not sure how bad he was hurt to be honest with you.

I made it personal?

And don't give me the "others joke about it too" line either because you know nothing about me or the story behind it.

My wife used to chat with you on here and she would call you her emo freind. That is what that I meant it from.

Man just chill out. I know what it is like for your team to lose but you are going to far. No reason to take some good old fashion S talk and make it a turf war. If you are going to dish out the S talk then be willing to take it. It comes with the territory.

My wife used to chat with you on here and she would call you her emo freind. That is what that I meant it from.

Man just chill out. I know what it is like for your team to lose but you are going to far. No reason to take some good old fashion S talk and make it a turf war. If you are going to dish out the S talk then be willing to take it. It comes with the territory.
I have no problem taking the shit talking. Ive gotten it all night (even from people on this site), but you come on here and throw up some bogus guarantees and I try to tell you that it wont happen and back it with real reasons to why I feel it wont. Then tonight you come on here and try to talk shit about something that you were wrong on! That is my whole point, but you still fail to realize it.

Losing to Alabama does not make you overrated. Losing to Oregon State makes you overrated and never winning a bowl game makes you overrated. There is a big difference. I really hope the entire country counts UGA out after tonight.

I have no problem taking the shit talking. Ive gotten it all night (even from people on this site), but you come on here and throw up some bogus guarantees and I try to tell you that it wont happen and back it with real reasons to why I feel it wont. Then tonight you come on here and try to talk shit about something that you were wrong on! That is my whole point, but you still fail to realize it.

Losing to Alabama does not make you overrated. Losing to Oregon State makes you overrated and never winning a bowl game makes you overrated. There is a big difference. I really hope the entire country counts UGA out after tonight.

Who never won a Bowl game?

If you actually took a second to read why I felt UGA would win, you wouldn't be laughing.

5. Home field advantage was perfect. The stadium was louder than it ever has been in the past 4 years.

The only thing I missed on was Ben Jones (which I don't know for sure, but he seems to do alright, but Cody is still a beast) and Knowshon (who should have gotten more carries, but I can't control that).

Oklahoma fans should not be allow to talk about overrated until they win a bowl game. :salut:

Just throwing out some thoughts as well:

1) Yeah, that did hurt UGA's defense, but us losing Mark Ingram really hurt our offense (see: 2nd half). I'm going to call the injury situation pretty even.

2) Green had a great game (minus that fumble in the first half). Him and Jones are going to own the league soon.

4) Like vets said, Knowshawn got hurt but being down by 31 kinda takes away the running game :doh: Will also add that for the most part, Ben Jones held his own against Cody. He looked very good, but with UGA passing as much as they did it made it a bit easier on him. Cody isn't all that great of a pass rusher.

Roll Tide man, see you in Atlanta:salut:

Congrats to Bama on a well-played game. Total domination in the first half.

No doubt. Vets nailed it. Alabama wins going away. I thought if anyone would win a blowout it would be UGA, but Bama controled the line of scrimmage on both sides, and picked Auburn apart in the first half. Is there any doubt that Julio Jones is as good as advertised?

Just throwing out some thoughts as well:

1) Yeah, that did hurt UGA's defense, but us losing Mark Ingram really hurt our offense (see: 2nd half). I'm going to call the injury situation pretty even.

2) Green had a great game (minus that fumble in the first half). Him and Jones are going to own the league soon.

4) Like vets said, Knowshawn got hurt but being down by 31 kinda takes away the running game :doh: Will also add that for the most part, Ben Jones held his own against Cody. He looked very good, but with UGA passing as much as they did it made it a bit easier on him. Cody isn't all that great of a pass rusher.

Roll Tide man, see you in Atlanta:salut:

I love Bama fans getting ahead of themselves.

1. you have to beat LSU in Baton Rouge (good luck, should be a great game, but if it a night game LSU does not lose them)

2. You have to beat Auburn which you have not done since you were in grade school. Auburn's offensive will improve, and their defense is dominant.

I love Bama fans getting ahead of themselves.

1. you have to beat LSU in Baton Rouge (good luck, should be a great game, but if it a night game LSU does not lose them)

2. You have to beat Auburn which you have not done since you were in grade school. Auburn's offensive will improve, and their defense is dominant.

I am going to enjoy every second of this. After last night, I think we have a very good chance to end up in Atlanta. We've beat 2 teams ranked in the top-10 away from T-Town. Our LOS on both sides of the ball have been awesome. On top of all that, we are still a very young team and will hopefully be improving as the season continues.

Hopefully we go out there, game in/game out and play the best football that we are capable of. If we do that (big if, considering our Novembers the last few season) we will be making serious noise down the stretch.

About like Georgia hasn't done anything since H. Walker LOL
We have stunk it up in bowls but OU is still a heck of alot beter than your sorry dawgs. You all finally played a rank team and get lit up, OU finally plays a ranked team and well we see what they did. Just salute the new #1 team in the country for a little while anyway.

I am very happy about all this but it is still a tough road ahead. I think Bama could lose to LSU btu I am hoping the can run the table that would be crazy.

Back