"They're wearing black 'cause they're going to a mother f**king funeral!"

I prefer the folks saying that UGA is wearing black because they have to use a "gimmick" to get the team pumped up because they are scared :doh: :lollol: :redface: :eh: :confused:

gimmick or not. Sanford Stadium will be rocking Saturday night. Last year I couldn't hear the person next to me talking because it was so loud.

I'm ready and the entire Student body is ready.

gimmick or not. Sanford Stadium will be rocking Saturday night. Last year I couldn't hear the person next to me talking because it was so loud.

I'm ready and the entire Student body is ready.

Yep, it will be a great atmosphere. Until we get up 14-0 mid-way through the first :roll:

*disclaimer - I do not actually believe we will be up by 14 points at any time during the game*

Yep, it will be a great atmosphere. Until we get up 14-0 mid-way through the first :roll:

*disclaimer - I do not actually believe we will be up by 14 points at any time during the game*
Glad to see you have no faith in your team. ;) As long as we don't kick it to Javier Arenas you shouldn't get up 14-0. :pray:

bama will win by at least 2 TD's. Georgia is overrated and it will show this week win bama come sout thumping these kids. Bama has been working hard to get back into the spot light and with a greta motivater like Saban they can do anything this year...besides beat USC no one can do that this year...

bama will win by at least 2 TD's. Georgia is overrated and it will show this week win bama come sout thumping these kids. Bama has been working hard to get back into the spot light and with a greta motivater like Saban they can do anything this year...besides beat USC no one can do that this year...
:salut::salut::salut:

I think this is about as likely to happen as the Dolphins moving to LA.

:eh:

Do it right.

1373916714_d432bb7224.jpg

normal_Stadium_Night_1.jpg

notre-dame-blue-band-psu.jpg

Back