"They're wearing black 'cause they're going to a mother f**king funeral!"

I think this is about as likely to happen as the Dolphins moving to LA.

The Dolphins could move to LA LOL

really though Bama might not have the talent that some othe college have but they play as a team and that goes a ong way. is Bama going to go to the BCS bowl? NO but will the beat Georgia? Yes, remember Georgia has already almost lost ot South Car and could have lost toan average Arizona ST team. They are over rated. Bama realizes they need to play great ball and they are workign for it. Georgia is only worried about what color to wear when they get beat.

really though Bama might not have the talent that some othe college have but they play as a team and that goes a ong way. is Bama going to go to the BCS bowl? NO but will the beat Georgia? Yes, remember Georgia has already almost lost ot South Car and could have lost toan average Arizona ST team. They are over rated. Bama realizes they need to play great ball and they are workign for it. Georgia is only worried about what color to wear when they get beat.
Georgia almost lost to South Carolina...
Georgia could have lost to an average Arizona State...
Alabama plays as a team...

I hope you have a better argument then this because you are looking like an idiot right now.

Also, the last two times Georgia was "worrying about what color to wear" will killed the team we were playing...

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgia almost lost to South Carolina...
Georgia could have lost to an average Arizona State...
Alabama plays as a team...

I hope you have a better argument then this because you are looking like an idiot right now.

Fail to see how I look like an idiot. But then again it is coming from you and you usaly do start with the name calling and making an ass out of yourself.

We will see on Saturday but I will not be surprised when bama whens by 14.

We win if we control the lines of scrimmage and don't turn the ball over.

Then again, the same formula works for every single game ever played.

Worried about UGA's short passing game, dinking and dunking has hurt us bad this year.

UGA is not overrated. They are one of the best teams in the country. If we win Saturday, it will NOT be because UGA is overrated....it's because we are a damn good team in our own right.

We have quite a bit going for us right now, but winning at Athens will be a tall task (regardless of who wears what colors). I'm putting the odds on the game at 60/40 in UGA's favor.

Fail to see how I look like an idiot. But then again it is coming from you and you usaly do start with the name calling and making an ass out of yourself.

We will see on Saturday but I will not be surprised when bama whens by 14.
How do you not realize how you look like an idiot? It is not name calling. It is the truth. Georgia "barely" beat South Carolina. I'll give you that. Them two always play defense heavy games. What I don;t really understand is how you can sit here and say "Georgia could have lost to Arizona State". Well, if that is the case. USC sucks becuase they could have lost to OSU and Virginia. If you really believe Alabama can win, fine, but please bring some substance to the table instead of "Georgia is overrated".

I'll be waiting...

We win if we control the lines of scrimmage and don't turn the ball over.

Then again, the same formula works for every single game ever played.

Worried about UGA's short passing game, dinking and dunking has hurt us bad this year.

UGA is not overrated. They are one of the best teams in the country. If we win Saturday, it will NOT be because UGA is overrated....it's because we are a damn good team in our own right.

We have quite a bit going for us right now, but winning at Athens will be a tall task (regardless of who wears what colors). I'm putting the odds on the game at 60/40 in UGA's favor.
This is a fine example of substance. The total opposite of your posts. :salut:

the only problem Bama has is a lack of depth.

UGA is not overrated, but anything can happen in the SEC.

We have no depth on the OL.....MLB depth is iffy, and the backup safetys are very talented, but unproven. Other than that, there is good or better depth at all positions.

How do you not realize how you look like an idiot? It is not name calling. It is the truth. Georgia "barely" beat South Carolina. I'll give you that. Them two always play defense heavy games. What I don;t really understand is how you can sit here and say "Georgia could have lost to Arizona State". Well, if that is the case. USC sucks becuase they could have lost to OSU and Virginia. If you really believe Alabama can win, fine, but please bring some substance to the table instead of "Georgia is overrated".

I'll be waiting...

USC did not even come close to losing to OSU or Virgina. Now Georgia only beat ASU by what 10-17? That is still fairly close. As for they always play heavy defense against each other that is just a sorry excuse from a guy whose team barley beat a team that is not even ranked anymore. Your argument is just as stupid as mine. What "substance" did you brought to this besides name calling and getting all pissy when someone disagrees with you. Whatever though i am used to it on these boards and it is why the only time I come here is for Bountys group buy.

Back