Where's Romosays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
locked.gif

Brad, just put him on ignore like I did and don't let him get to you. I know from PM's others do not like him either but the point made to me about the ignore feature works. Just do not let him make you look like an ass by responding to the BS.

No need to let him ruin TCG for you. It isn't worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad, just put him on ignore like I did and don't let him get to you. I know from PM's others do not like him either but the point made to me about the ignore feature works. Just do not let him make you look like an ass by responding to the BS.

No need to let him ruin TCG for you. It isn't worth it

Run away from the truth, thats fine.

Im the bad guy even though your contribution to this thread started with this gem....troll lately?

Not popping off at the mouth like normal. Kinda nice :D

Then I answered Brads concerns with the truth, I just wish if you are agoing to try to call someone out, at least use it in the correct context, from the board it was on (didnt even happen here) and to the person it was in response to. I didnt run from it. I just told it like it is.

Im not here to "ruin" anyones experience, but Im also not going to run from your lies....

While I am not supporting anyone in this thread, I think it was not appropriate to post a thread calling out a member after their team loses. As we know, there would be a lot of Lisu come in - your 49ers suck threads if this continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back