Where's Romosays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you are thinking about me...

We lost. We dominated the first half, gave up a terrible deep ball, and then Ike "play 10 yards off the WR" Taylor let a drive continue when on 3rd down Brady throws a soft ball pitch to Moss and Ike has no clue the ball is even in the air. 1st half we were looking good.

Then Patriots goto short pass and our coaching staff makes no change and we get totally dominated in the 2nd half.

Cano is a douche.

Glad to see you are thinking about me...

We lost. We dominated the first half, gave up a terrible deep ball, and then Ike "play 10 yards off the WR" Taylor let a drive continue when on 3rd down Brady throws a soft ball pitch to Moss and Ike has no clue the ball is even in the air. 1st half we were looking good.

Then Patriots goto short pass and our coaching staff makes no change and we get totally dominated in the 2nd half.

Cano is a douche.

Don't hate. You asked for the location of a card, I TOLD you what happened to it and you went nuts. Douche? Get a grip little boy...I tried to HELP you and you were an ass so you are the douche.
I love when you talk Ish about everyone and everything that is not the Pissburgh Squeelers and when they get their ARSES beat you suddenly make excuses for them. Talk about a homer!!!! :ban:

You are worthless! Show off the $$ you have, take a shot of BIG BENdover in the mouth, along with the rest of the Pissburgh Squeelers (Minus Ward who I do like as a player and person) and STFU! What a tool!!

Last time I try to help you out. You turned a thread YOU asked about a card earlier in the week into a thread bashing the INFO I gave you so you'd KNOW where the card was and to stop looking for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back