Where's Romosays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
locked.gif

This message is hidden because Blitzburgh is on your ignore list.

Go away you useless troll! I am done with you and your BS so spout off to yourself. You can ruin the boards for everyone else here if they let you, but not for me.

like you make more money in a week than most of us in a year?

(and yes he did say this)

Brad, please get the quote right, go find the thread, quote who it was to, it was to 1 single person who had jumped down my throat. I never said it about everyone on the board. I get sick of you misquoting me, youve tried to slander me more than once... :boohoo::ban::clap::drunk::cheers::doh:

This message is hidden because Blitzburgh is on your ignore list.

Go away you useless troll! I am done with you and your BS so spout off to yourself. You can ruin the boards for everyone else here if they let you, but not for me.

You have never been anything but a jerk to me since day 1, and if the ignore button is your only way you can deal with it, then oh well, I wont miss you.

Brad, please get the quote right, go find the thread, quote who it was to, it was to 1 single person who had jumped down my throat. I never said it about everyone on the board. I get sick of you misquoting me, youve tried to slander me more than once... :boohoo::ban::clap::drunk::cheers::doh:

I know what I read, I would get the quote but with Beckett's new board modifications it deletes threads older than 45 days, otherwise I would.

How about you find the thread where you think I am misquoting you?

I fail to see what purpose he serves here other than starting problems. Go back to the BMB with the rest of the trouble makers. I do not know what more has to be said to this person to make them realize they are not liked by MANY here, serves no purpose other than self-serving ones and is not wanted here by the same ones who cannot stand him. Thank God for the ignore feature.

I know what I read, I would get the quote but with Beckett's new board modifications it deletes threads older than 45 days, otherwise I would.

Brad, it wasn't even on this board, so why would it matter here. It was to abnsnyper on the beckett board, when he questioned what I do for a living, and said some discusting things about my family. SO before you try to make it look like I tried to do something here, it wasnt here, it wasnt about you aor anyone here, it was a direct respsonse to a guy on another board, and I stand by what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fail to see what purpose he serves here other than starting problems. Go back to the BMB with the rest of the trouble makers. I do not know what more has to be said to this person to make them realize they are not liked by MANY here, serves no purpose other than self-serving ones and is not wanted here by the same ones who cannot stand him. Thank God for the ignore feature.

Whats the title of the thread? whats the first question of the the thread? Im the bad guy? put me back on ignore, and stop embarrasing yourself.

Brad, it wasn't even on this board, so why would it matter here. It was to abnsnyper on the beckett board, when he questioned what I do for a living, and said some discusting things about my family. SO before you try to make it look like I tried to do something here, it wasnt here, it wasnt about you aor anyone here, it was a direct respsonse to a guy on another board, and I stand by what I said.

I stand by what I read too. Feel free to prove me wrong though

I stand by what I read too. Feel free to prove me wrong though

I did, I told you exactly what was said, how it went down, and who it was to. What else can I do? I admitted to saying what I said, and who it was directed at. What else do you want, a hug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back