Where's Romosays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:boohoo:
Don't hate. You asked for the location of a card, I TOLD you what happened to it and you went nuts. Douche? Get a grip little boy...I tried to HELP you and you were an ass so you are the douche.
I love when you talk Ish about everyone and everything that is not the Pissburgh Squeelers and when they get their ARSES beat you suddenly make excuses for them. Talk about a homer!!!! :ban:

That is the thread of the year! Thank you Cano but I think the Squeelers will stay clear tonight! :boohoo:

Also, other than being a pain in the arse, what do you do for this site? Talk Ish, show off your mail days and contribute/help with noting other than your own self-serving reasons.

locked.gif

I blame k&K

:shifty:

(someone had to do it)

Great game by Pats. Anthony Smith got bitchslapped around the field. Nice guarantee :roll: The Squeelers showed that they are pathetic losers as always. Good game by the Pats. I still want someone to beat them though.

I blame k&K

:shifty:

(someone had to do it)

Great game by Pats. Anthony Smith got bitchslapped around the field. Nice guarantee :roll: The Squeelers showed that they are pathetic losers as always. Good game by the Pats. I still want someone to beat them though.

QFT! I hate Pissburgh, but even I rooted for them today (on the inside a little) just to see NE lose.

I am WHO DEY all the way!! I know they suck kinda this year, but there is always next year. Right?

Right?

QFT! I hate Pissburgh, but even I rooted for them today (on the inside a little) just to see NE lose.

I am WHO DEY all the way!! I know they suck kinda this year, but there is always next year. Right?

Right?

I actually wanted Pissburgh to win to :doh: As for next year, I say it every year. It has been rough being a Bengals and Reds fan with the talent and just seemingly tease you, but eh. When we win it all, which we will under Carson it will be sweet. Defense (specifically LB) and RB need to addressed. The core on offense is as good as anyone. I honestly feel we would be competeing with Pollack and Thurman

Agreed! I see them taking ANOTHER DEF player in the 1st round again. :doh:

I hate this time of year being out of contention because with no playoffs in sight, I want the team to do well, but somehow lose to get a better draft pick. :ban:

Agreed! I see them taking ANOTHER DEF player in the 1st round again. :doh:

I hate this time of year being out of contention because with no playoffs in sight, I want the team to do well, but somehow lose to get a better draft pick. :ban:

A good LB will help a lot in the middle. I like what Marvin Lewis has done so far. A lot of the thugs are gone and we are in a position to make a good push next year, especially if Chris Henry plays a whole season.

Yeah, CH will make a BIG difference if he stays on the field.

The injuries just killed the Bengals this year. But I still hope Chuckie B. gets Sh!t canned! The guy is a putz and we need a better D Cordinator

Also, other than being a pain in the arse, what do you do for this site? Talk Ish, show off your mail days and contribute/help with noting other than your own self-serving reasons.

Are you finished listening to yourself cry about things yet? What I said before still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back