Sportscenter reporting Arod tested positive for roids a couple seasons ago

trust me its' all sportscenter is talking about. Collin Cowherd cracked the hell out of me, the SI report was 'verified' by 4 sources, he said you can't get into an accident in downtown hartford and have 4 sources lol.

Wow just watched his interview. At least he is being honest and not trying to lie his way out like Bonds,Sosa,McGuire,Clemens, and etc. I am upset about this because he is one of my favorite players but at least he is being a man about it.

Wow just watched his interview. At least he is being honest and not trying to lie his way out like Bonds,Sosa,McGuire,Clemens, and etc. I am upset about this because he is one of my favorite players but at least he is being a man about it.

If you ask me, when he says he doesn't know what he took, he's lying. He's also lying when he says he's sorry for cheating. He's only sorry he got caught.

If you ask me, when he says he doesn't know what he took, he's lying. He's also lying when he says he's sorry for cheating. He's only sorry he got caught.

Agreed, I am sure he knows what he took and he would have never admitted it if he was not caught. Though the Union effed him over bigtime and the whole situation with those tests.

So, does he belong out of the hall like Rose now?

Rose: OUT
Arod: OUT

Rose broke a rule that is on the wall of every stadium in baseball he knew what he was doing and if he did it as a Manager he probably did it as a Player. He has shown no remorse and he has no business in the HOF

Arod is in the same boat as Bonds, Clemens, and McGuire he has caused the game to become impure and has done damage to the game that may never be undone. The people in the HOF should be examples of the best players on the field with their play and work ethic, By using Steroids they cheated and should be black balled from the HOF. The only way to fix the game is by using ruthless aggression against those who have set out to poison it. No one is above the game and it is time to reiterate that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
This shouldn't effect A-Rod's HOF status. Like Bonds and Clemens, he was a Hall of Famer even before juicing (if he juiced only from 2001-03). I despise Bonds with a passion, but he should be in. The writers, however, might have another point of view. Despite the surly nature of Bonds and Clemens, they performed at Hall of Fame levels before juicing.

Man, giving credit to Bonds makes me feel dirty.

I think Bonds, Arod, and any other roider said eff you to the game when they cheated. They do not deserve in ever. Pete Rose gambled, whcih broke a baseball rule and federal law. These guys are breaking federal law with these steroids and also do not deserve in. Numbers mean everything in baseball and the numbers of these guys are tainted.

hey vets, he did an interview last year where he said he never used ANY performance enhancers, so hes also a liar now...

and if we are going to talk about people who are juiced or arent, or were but arent now, once you get on the juice you build bulk, so from the time of the first pills/shots they are tainted...were A-Rods stats from 94-2000 enough to get him into the hall?...doubtful, and from 2001-now, hes juiced, dont care if he 'only' did it for 3 seasons, he still gets some of the benefits from the juice....

:snooty: and i hope his balls are the size of peas and he is sterile :salut:

hey vets, he did an interview last year where he said he never used ANY performance enhancers, so hes also a liar now...

and if we are going to talk about people who are juiced or arent, or were but arent now, once you get on the juice you build bulk, so from the time of the first pills/shots they are tainted...were A-Rods stats from 94-2000 enough to get him into the hall?...doubtful, and from 2001-now, hes juiced, dont care if he 'only' did it for 3 seasons, he still gets some of the benefits from the juice....

:snooty: and i hope his balls are the size of peas and he is sterile :salut:

Understood and this is why I DO NOT want him in the HOF :salut:

Back