Break Complete! 2021-22 Upper Deck Allure and Artifacts Hockey 2 Random Teams Style Group Break

just pulled this from 23/24 artifacts. it’s not on the checklist and no comps online. any thoughts? hold and sell i’m thinking.
#135. game worn jersey.

Attachments

• IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
just pulled this from 23/24 artifacts. it’s not on the checklist and no comps online. any thoughts? hold and sell i’m thinking.
#135. game worn jersey.
Nice hit. I think that is a black parallel of the base material gold relics as those are stated to be #/5 or less. Cards numbered that low are hard to value. If you plan to sell, I would say do it now, it is usually best to sell something when it is new, as there are more people looking for it right now. Once new product hits, lots of collectors move onto the next chase. I usually hang onto my nice hits so I could be wrong, but that seems to be the norm with sportscards inserts, gu, and parallels. I would think you still would get good money down the road since it is Matthews and he has a lot of collectors, but he is also in a great hockey town in Toronto, so if that were to change it could dramatically impact the value. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Back