Sportscenter reporting Arod tested positive for roids a couple seasons ago

I honestly do not think this is true. They if you have been following the whole HGH stuff it just does not seem right. Mitchell spent 2 years on his report and uncovered alot of players who where untouchable before and he found nothing on Arod. They are saying he got it from Balco and there has been a huge investigation on Blaco and never has his name came up. Blaco has busted out everyone from Barry Bonds to Marian Jones and even they are saying they never sold to him. Why would they cover for Arod but sell out bonds? Also thin about it if he tested positive in 2003 it would have been uncovered in the Mitchell report. I think this all seems fishy and as of right now I do not believe it at all.

I honestly do not think this is true. They if you have been following the whole HGH stuff it just does not seem right. Mitchell spent 2 years on his report and uncovered alot of players who where untouchable before and he found nothing on Arod. They are saying he got it from Balco and there has been a huge investigation on Blaco and never has his name came up. Blaco has busted out everyone from Barry Bonds to Marian Jones and even they are saying they never sold to him. Why would they cover for Arod but sell out bonds? Also thin about it if he tested positive in 2003 it would have been uncovered in the Mitchell report. I think this all seems fishy and as of right now I do not believe it at all.

Because these results were under seal, I don't believe Mitchell would have had access to them w/o MLBPA approval, and I'm sure they weren't willing. This is only conjecture, but I'm guessing these tests were not part of Mitchell's investigation. I think the reports (SI saying confirmed by four independent sources) are too fact specific to not at least be partially true.

Again, look at the '94 UD or '94 SP or '94 CC RC's of A-Fraud. He's McGwire esq (circa '87). And all of a sudden he's 200 lbs and a 3B :shock:. Something is going on.

If anyone had any sense in the US Govt., they'd say to Selig (who is a complete moron):

"Hey, we're shutting you, MLB, down until you get your act together. You're effing up the sport for eternity, mostly because you turned a blind eye to everything that was going on behind the scenes. Especially during the Sosa / McGwire HR Chase of '98 / '99. You mopped up revenue then, but you didn't do anything to qwell the rampid steroid use going on in YOUR sports locker rooms. You don't fix it soon, it'll be egg on YOUR face, Mr. Selig, and you'll have to answer for YOUR mistakes and neglegence."

:shifty:

Again, look at the '94 UD or '94 SP or '94 CC RC's of A-Fraud. He's McGwire esq (circa '87). And all of a sudden he's 200 lbs and a 3B :shock:. Something is going on.

If anyone had any sense in the US Govt., they'd say to Selig (who is a complete moron):

"Hey, we're shutting you, MLB, down until you get your act together. You're effing up the sport for eternity, mostly because you turned a blind eye to everything that was going on behind the scenes. Especially during the Sosa / McGwire HR Chase of '98 / '99. You mopped up revenue then, but you didn't do anything to qwell the rampid steroid use going on in YOUR sports locker rooms. You don't fix it soon, it'll be egg on YOUR face, Mr. Selig, and you'll have to answer for YOUR mistakes and neglegence."

:shifty:

He was 18 and not fully grown yet

Back