Looking For Almost Anything Buffalo Bills!!!

WHY am I getting this when I try to access my Trade Manager?

timb69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

timb69 said:
WHY am I getting this when I try to access my Trade Manager?

timb69, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

send a pm to one of the admins.....

also did you need the kelly auto that i posted?

zoeman1999 said:
send a pm to one of the admins.....

also did you need the kelly auto that i posted?

BTW, for some reason, I can get into the Trade Manager now. Earlier I tried from home, to see what cards I have to send out, and got that message. Am at work now on the laptop, so maybe an issue with the PC at home... Or a temporary glitch this morning...

timb69 said:
BTW, for some reason, I can get into the Trade Manager now. Earlier I tried from home, to see what cards I have to send out, and got that message. Am at work now on the laptop, so maybe an issue with the PC at home... Or a temporary glitch this morning...

it happened with a few people last night including me...

liked these

kevin smith ultimate auto jersey
ray rice triple threads auto patch / 75
avery triple threads 3/3

xdvop86 said:
It is the Icons auto. Here is my bucket again:

Pictures by xdvop86 - Photobucket

What is this numbered to?

xdvop86

Hey I have these Buffalo players...

billssabres.jpg

97/98 Maxim Afinogenov UD Black Diamond RC Bv $5
95/96 Grant Fuhr BAP auto BV $15
00/01 Dominik Hasek UD Black Diamond Game Used leg pad Bv $40
01/02 Grant Fuhr BAP Update Mask BV $6.00
01/02 Martin Biron UD Topshelf game used leg pad BV $12
2008 Chris Ellis Sp RC Edition auto
2007 Lee Evans Absolute Memorabilia SICK 4 CLR patch #d 03/50

I would trade you all of those for your

Darryl Tap rc #d 33/150
Hasselbeck jersey #d out of 50
Shaun Alexander quad jersey
Fleer Ultra Tatupu jersey
Rudi Johnson topps triple threads auto

Not bad.. the bV is in your favor you get HOFers and I get 2 players that currently arent in the league and some Seahawks...LMK

Back