Trading my baseball for your basketball

No problem, it’s been a tough transition moving to a different tradelist. This one is much easier to manage. The MLBC chrome I meant to take off as it’s part of my set. The Heritage one is all yours. Any other card we can seal the deal? Much appreciated

No problem, it’s been a tough transition moving to a different tradelist. This one is much easier to manage. The MLBC chrome I meant to take off as it’s part of my set. The Heritage one is all yours. Any other card we can seal the deal? Much appreciated
OK, I realized I was looking in wrong place on the Casas MLBChrome too. So how about
2020 Topps Heritage Minors 130 Triston Casas
2023 Topps Allen and Ginter Spotless Spans SS10 Eric Gagne
2022 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor #120 Jazz Chisholm

Of course I can’t locate the Chisholm in my trade box, must have put that one in my PC binder too. I feel like I’ve been a horrible trade partner during this swap. Still motivated to get the basketball cards. I pulled the Ryan and Casas. How about this one I haven’t listed yet in lieu of Chisholm, or feel free to try my For Trade/Saw TCDB list and I hope I can fulfill your selection(s). Much appreciated

Mookie Betts 2019 Diamond Kings Masters of the Game MG1

Of course I can’t locate the Chisholm in my trade box, must have put that one in my PC binder too. I feel like I’ve been a horrible trade partner during this swap. Still motivated to get the basketball cards. I pulled the Ryan and Casas. How about this one I haven’t listed yet in lieu of Chisholm, or feel free to try my For Trade/Saw TCDB list and I hope I can fulfill your selection(s). Much appreciated

Mookie Betts 2019 Diamond Kings Masters of the Game MG1
Quite alright. I decided I am going to try to complete the 2023 A+G Spotless Spans insert set, so how about SS-32 Willie Mays?

Thanks so much, the Mays works and will mark it off my TCDB list. Just put my cards away for the day. Have to work and then coach basketball. Will pull hopefully tonight or tomorrow AM and post. Much appreciated

Hey @Illrimesaya just picked up these….
Luka franchise features donruss 2022-23
Mosiac Natl pride Ja Morant 2021-22 mosiac
Jam masters ja morant 2021-22 mosaic
Optic MY HOUSE Damian lillard 2019-20 optic
HOF contenders Russ Westbrook 2017-18 contenders
Allen Iverson 2022-23 donruss insert I think 05-06 insert throwback
2022-23 Luka Donruss base

let me know if you can use any thank you!!!

my trade list is up to date at the link below...and i do have a few players you listed on my trade page...would move all my bkb for baseball if that interested you...thanks

Back