WTTF 1979 TOPPS BB SET WANTLIST

i can send your way and am happy to trade. how can i see what you have?
I have a large inventory of cards, but it's stored on a Beckett Organize database. I can import it to a word document, but it would be over 100 pages. It would be easier if you narrowed down what you might be interested in.

Thanks

I have a large inventory of cards, but it's stored on a Beckett Organize database. I can import it to a word document, but it would be over 100 pages. It would be easier if you narrowed down what you might be interested in.

Thanks
Here are the Mariner cards on my wantlist which I think you can view if you do not have a tcdb account. Plenty there mostly 80s I'm looking for. But trying to get all the Mariner Moose cards if you have any from this year.

I have yet to do a trade on this site, should we do this in a transaction?

Hey Kingdome,

I haven't confirmed the transaction yet, because I haven't been able to devote the time to finding something from your wantlist, but I'm pretty sure that I can find something. I live in the Seattle area, and some of those might be available in a weekend card show here. But I'm hoping I find something even before then. If you are okay with trusting that I can get you back, let me know and I will confirm the transaction to move forward. Thank you for everything you are doing on this.

Doug

no problem. actually just touched town in seattle…here for a few days.

i can also send the card your way. then if you ever come across something just send it my way.
Thank you! I will definitely get something to you. Much appreciated. Will confirm transaction now

Back