Kiffin to USC

kiffin4_mp_t607.jpg

Lane Kiffin waits in the hallway Tuesday, Jan 12, 2010 waiting for television stations to kill their live feed of his press conference.

:roflmao:

Hard to imagine but this guy is the biggest retard in coaching. I don't like any of these teams and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

I think Ten could show a little class. No reason to act like a bunch of jackass' and threaten the mans wife, call his cell phone, and mob after his car. Bunch of stupid hillbillies need to get a life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ten could show a little class. No reason to act like a bunch of jackass' and threaten the mans wife, call his cell phone, and mob after his car. Bunch of stupid hillbillies need to get a life.

viles fans? Class? So, what's the weather like on your planet? ;)

I think all Tennessee fans should get to line up and all kick him in the balls. Then he can carry his useless ass west. None of the stuff with his family and home is called for.

I think all Tennessee fans should get to line up and all kick him in the balls. Then he can carry his useless ass west. None of the stuff with his family and home is called for.

I think this whole thing is silly. He did not take the Ten job thinking he was going to leave in a year. he had no idea his dream job was going to open up and you can not blame him for leaping for it. I understand them being mad I would be pissed but calling his wife's cell phone, chasing his car, and defacing property is just tasteless and immature.

He's a douche bag for doing that to the organization. I could care less about it's fans. If Tennessee wanted to dump him they would have to pay through the ass for it. He should have to do the same. He signed a contract and he should honor it or forfeit his right to coach elsewhere. I can't believe USC is interested in him either. That's like dating a skank. You can be damn sure she will still be a skank when she's dating you. Don't think she'll change. If something better comes along next year how would you feel if he walked out on USC after setting back the program by years?

He's a douche bag for doing that to the organization. I could care less about it's fans. If Tennessee wanted to dump him they would have to pay through the ass for it. He should have to do the same. He signed a contract and he should honor it or forfeit his right to coach elsewhere. I can't believe USC is interested in him either. That's like dating a skank. You can be damn sure she will still be a skank when she's dating you. Don't think she'll change. If something better comes along next year how would you feel if he walked out on USC after setting back the program by years?

Hell if he left USC after 1 year I would throw a block party :dance::dance:

Back