Kiffin to USC

From VolQuest (UTK Rivals Site):

With the midterm guys not having attended a class then they are not bound to Tennessee. The few I've spoken with are obviously angry and emotional. Jacques Smith informed me that he was going to LSU, but he will still have to be admitted to LSU first. Brandon Willis hasn't made it to town, but his father told me they were going to UNC. We are also hearing that Corey Miller is going to South Carolina and Juwaan James is going to Georgia. Obviously that could change, but right now it does not look good.

:dance:

From UGASporrts:

I have spoken to people close to North Gwinnett and Tennessee, and yes there is a situation where Jawuan James could go to Georgia. It seems that since he has not yet been to class, he can make the choice to leave Tennessee. He has signed a letter of intent, but since it is before the signing period, it is basically a non-binding agreement right now.

Very interesting situation which could very well result in Jawuan James going to Georgia. I will try and keep you updated as best I can.

:dance:

this just in USC gets the death penalty. A combined results of pass transgressions and hiring a coach who has no idea on how to follow a single rule.

From a Vol fan...

Tyler Bray is an EE from San Diego and HIS ENTIRE FAMILY MOVED TO KNOXVILLE TWO WEEKS AGO.... Mom and Dad have new jobs and his younger brother just started High School in sub Knoxville. Pitiful.... I feel bad for them.

Back