Kiffin to USC

Lane wang-bang Kiffin!

*repeats 100 times over*

*rambles on about t-shirts and trojans*

*posts on youtube*

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee not only lost head football coach Lane Kiffin and some of his staff to Southern Cal Tuesday night, the Vols also lost their two commitments from Byrnes High School, DE Brandon Willis and DE Corey Miller. "I was just about to leave (Duncan for Knoxville) when that came on," said Willis who was going to join Miller as an early enrollee. "All my bags are packed. I'm talking to my dad right now trying to figure out what to do. I'm back open. I've got one more official visit. I might take it, I might not. UCLA is still in the mix. I won't stay in the state. And I won't go to Tennessee. They had the nerve to call me and ask me to come to Southern Cal. And coach Orgeron had just told me he was going to be my coach at Tennessee. Auburn just called me. I don't know what to say." Willis said Miller also will go elsewhere. "I think Corey will be on his way back," Willis said. "The don't start school until tomorrow. I think his parents are going to get him." Willis has not been available for comment. While Willis is not interested in the in state schools, Miller may be and USC is expected to make contact with him.

Miller says he's staying at Tennessee
By Phil Kornblut

Byrnes DE Corey Miller, an early enrollee at Tennessee, said Tuesday night he is staying with the Vols and will begin classes Wednesday morning. "I'm 100% Vols," Miller said. "I'm going to class tomorrow. I love Knoxville. I love this place and this is where I'm going to be. It was a letdown (to hear the news of Lane Kiffin's departure) but we've got to stick together as a team and pull thru it." Miller said he's not talked to recruiters from other schools and has no plans to. Once he attends class Wednesday morning, he becomes locked in with the Vols.

Idiot.

Back