Kiffin to USC

Kiffin has never done anything but recruit well, same thing goes for the Cajun Cookie Monster. He is a walking NCAA violation. He is the dirtiest player in the game, going to the dirtiest school in the game. They are a match made in heaven. They can both die as far as I am concerned.

Kiffin has never done anything but recruit well, same thing goes for the Cajun Cookie Monster. He is a walking NCAA violation. He is the dirtiest player in the game, going to the dirtiest school in the game. They are a match made in heaven. They can both die as far as I am concerned.

Yawn. Dirtiest school in the game? I think that would be FSU or Miami before USC. As for he does nothing but recruit, well hell that is the biggest part of the job his dad can coach Defense and I am hearing Chow is coming back as OC so let him recruit his butt off and the other two coaches do the dirty work. This whole thing is stupid when I write stuff on here about players/coaches I get attacked and told that I do not know him or who am I to judge them but now you guys are all jumping on the media bandwagon (another thing I am blamed for doing) and running this guy down when you do not know crap about him. bunch of hypocrites

dirtiest going now chico. Also they bought Reggie's mama a house. Not shoes, not a car, a house. let me say that again house.

Yawn. Dirtiest school in the game? I think that would be FSU or Miami before USC. As for he does nothing but recruit, well hell that is the biggest part of the job his dad can coach Defense and I am hearing Chow is coming back as OC so let him recruit his butt off and the other two coaches do the dirty work. This whole thing is stupid when I write stuff on here about players/coaches I get attacked and told that I do not know him or who am I to judge them but now you guys are all jumping on the media bandwagon (another thing I am blamed for doing) and running this guy down when you do not know crap about him. bunch of hypocrites
SEC fans are not riding the media bandwagon. We started this 14 months ago and everyone is just now seeing it.

I am going on the record. I never liked Kiffen. I pulled for TN a little before Kiffen got there, because one of my closest friends played LB for TN for 3 years and married Phil Fulmer's daughter. SO everyone is clear, I do not like Kiffen if he stayed, went or set himself on fire. Okay.

Ya so USC allegedly made violations 7 years ago, I thought we were supposed to give people a second chance and forget about the past. I think it is a joke you can all stick up for Vick for something he did 3 years ago but slam USC for something they allegedly did 7 years ago. If I was beating a dead horse about Vick then your all doing the same thing about USC.

Back