Baseball Offseason Acquisitions/Trades

Jesse Chavez !!! I took a picture of him at Nick Blackburn's first complete game. People around me gave me weird looks. Great deal for the Pirates too !!!

BASEBALL :dance: :bounce: :jump: :jive: :wail:

Jesse Chavez as a Ray is short lived, he was traded to the Braves for P Rafael Soriano.

Basically the Rays gave up Akinori Iwamura to acquire Soriano.

Giants cut loose Ryan Garko - thank God. Nothing else noteworthy. Oh, and the A's got Michael Taylor for Brett Wallace. I'm not sure if I like the deal because I thought Wallace would be a stud this upcoming year, but I wonder if that means Adrian Cardenas can now play 3rd.

Giants cut loose Ryan Garko - thank God. Nothing else noteworthy. Oh, and the A's got Michael Taylor for Brett Wallace. I'm not sure if I like the deal because I thought Wallace would be a stud this upcoming year, but I wonder if that means Adrian Cardenas can now play 3rd.
Wallace wasn't going to be able to stay at 3B. The Jays already said he'd be playing 1B.

I love the deal for the A's.

Cubs trade everyone's favorite game maker Milton Bradley to the Mariners for Carlos Silva.. :eh:

Yanks signed a 1 year deal with Nick Johnson.
Red Sox sign P John Lackey to a 5 year deal and OF Mike Cameron to a 2 year deal.

Braves trade SP Javier Vazquez and LHP Boone Logan to the Yankees for OF Melky Cabrera, LHP Mike Dunn, and cash.

The Padres acquired C Dusty Ryan from the Tigers for cash considerations or a PTBNL...

Braves trade SP Javier Vazquez and LHP Boone Logan to the Yankees for OF Melky Cabrera, LHP Mike Dunn, and cash.

The Padres acquired C Dusty Ryan from the Tigers for cash considerations or a PTBNL...

Any news on Dontrelle is he being moved this offseason? I heard he might and even though he is horrible I would like to see the Dodgers get him just because I am a Willis fan :)

Back