2024 Topps series 1 set building

I have these ones available please let me know if you still need them.

2 San Diego Padres – Team Card
7 Brendan Donovan, St. Louis Cardinals
41 Geraldo Perdomo, Arizona Diamondbacks
47 Cavan Biggio, Toronto Blue Jays
64 J.D. Davis, San Francisco Giants
80 JP Sears, Oakland Athletics
83 Keaton Winn, San Francisco Giants RC
110 Zac Gallen, Arizona Diamondbacks
113 MacKenzie Gore, Washington Nationals
147 JJ Bleday, Oakland Athletics
268 Gabriel Moreno, Arizona Diamondbacks – Future Stars
282 Alek Thomas, Arizona Diamondbacks
287 Miles Mikolas, St. Louis Cardinals
I'm still interested in making a trade for the cards that you've listed. Can you remind me who you're looking to trade them for?

I have to put my trading on hold for the time being. A water pipe from the upstairs apartment burst early this morning. A lot of of my card collection (both PC and trade bait) were damaged. My wife and I navigating our way thru this and I start to rebuild the collection and tradebait. I will keep everyone posted

I have to put my trading on hold for the time being. A water pipe from the upstairs apartment burst early this morning. A lot of of my card collection (both PC and trade bait) were damaged. My wife and I navigating our way thru this and I start to rebuild the collection and tradebait. I will keep everyone posted
Very sorry to hear that. Hope there isn’t too much damage!

Very sorry to hear that. Hope there isn’t too much damage!
I appreciate it @grapler135s there was a good amount of damage. That being said I may resume being on here as soon as tonight. Will be picking some 2024 Topps (they were in the van when the flooding took place. I went to a trade night at a LCS and luckily didn't bring them inside) either tonight or tomorrow. It's going to be a slow start but I'm planning on rebuilding the collection.

Hi I a have a few cards you need, did you have any Roberto Clemente, Orlando Cepeda, Lindor, Caratini, Betts, Red Sox Inserts ?
Lmk thanks

Back