Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

Time out guys I said I wanted Patriots, Jags, and Chargers. I am not sure why I got tagged with the extra teams.

Lon

i will send payment once i get cofrimation on how uch that i owe i know the prices were reduced and then they were buy one get one so someone lmk how much i oweand i will send payment

chris

a couple questions,
when is the bidding for the vikes? think it will be fast and furious? absolutely.
how soon after that is the break?
lastly, can we know each individuals time stamps before the break?
i am assuming everybody would like to know where they stand in line.
thanks, and good luck to everybody. bob

BEARFIELD said:
a couple questions,
when is the bidding for the vikes? think it will be fast and furious? absolutely.
how soon after that is the break?
lastly, can we know each individuals time stamps before the break?
i am assuming everybody would like to know where they stand in line.
thanks, and good luck to everybody. bob

why would you need the stamp times you were the first one in there was only one question about the stamp time and i offered to give up the bears so not sure why we need the stamp times posted and i believe it will take a while to get the stamp times from everyone

chris

Bearfield, how the bidding for the vikes goes is I will PM everyone that bought a team. They will have 24 hours to put in 1 bid. Whoever Bids the highest gets the team. It is just like a silent auction would be. It won't matter when you send it in as long as it is in the 24 hours. I will send out the PM tomorrow.

chris; i've been collecting and trading since 91 pro line came out, and this is the first case brake i have participated in with others, and i wasn't sure i was first what with the accusing going on and all, now i know, thanks.
there are a couple others in the brake i have traded with in the past and i will be watching and hoping they do good. thats why i was curious about the others stamp times too. bob

a question just out of curiosity--if there is an emmitt smith autograph, will it be as a cowboy or a cardinal? i figure cowboy, but you never know.
i was considering taking the cards just for that reason.

Bearfield we give the cards to whoever the player is in a jersey of. So if you are looking for a particular card and are unsure I would suggest checking out ebay to find out. Typically We decide in this order jersey on card / team on card (depending on how the set puts it.) then team that the person is most associated with. We usually have no issues because it is pretty cut and dry which team the card goes to.

Hey Joe tell your brain to stop cutting the cheese. Also can I get your paypal email please in a PM. I can pay you today.

Lon

oglesbyc said:
why would you need the stamp times you were the first one in there was only one question about the stamp time and i offered to give up the bears so not sure why we need the stamp times posted and i believe it will take a while to get the stamp times from everyone

chris
The timestamps on the original posts are all viewable by anyone

Back