Break Complete! 2023-24 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball Hobby Random Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_2036.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the team randomization video:

Got a request to try a basketball break so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023-24 Panini NBA Hoops Basketball.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2023-24 Hoops Basketball kicks off the new NBA season with your chance to collect the first rookie cards of the 2023 NBA Draft in their NBA jerseys!
- Pull 1 autograph per box of a rookie, veteran, or retired player in Hot Signatures, Hot Signatures Rookies, Hoops Ink, or Rookie Ink! Search for Hobby-Exclusive Red parallels numbered to 25 or less in each set!
- Collect all of the unique Hobby-Exclusive Insert designs that showcase NBA Stars, old and new, with tons of variety! Chase after the new inserts such as Attack the Rack, Presentations, Extreme Team, Sheesh, and Ignition!
- Search for a variety of Hobby-Exclusive Base parallels including Red Backs, Purple, Silver (#’d/199), Green (#’d/99), Gravity (#’d/75), Artist Proof (#’d/25), Artist Proof Gold (#’d/10) and the one-of-one Artist Proof Black!
- Chase after autographs of some of the top rookies in the 2023 NBA Draft in the super popular Hoops Art Signatures, which can only be found in Hobby Boxes!

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph
- 24 Inserts/Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is in hand so we can do the team randomization and break soon after this fills if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. dad3309@ PAID Cleveland Cavaliers
2. dad3309@ PAID Dallas Mavericks
3. PAVI39 PAID Philadelphia 76ers
4. PAVI39 PAID Utah Jazz
5. darkman PAID Los Angeles Lakers
6. kpit1978 PAID New Orleans Pelicans
7. darkman PAID Golden State Warriors
8. darkman PAID Minnesota Timberwolves
9. PAVI39 PAID Atlanta Hawks
10. grapler135s PAID Houston Rockets
11. PAVI39 San Antonio Spurs
12. grapler135s PAID Chicago Bulls
13. AndyDrummond PAID New York Knicks
14. ILOVECOLLECTIN1 PAID Charlotte Hornets
15. darkman PAID Orlando Magic
16. Mechjo16 PAID Phoenix Suns
17. OldNewRips PAID Brooklyn Nets
18. OldNewRips PAID Memphis Grizzlies
19. AndyDrummond PAID Miami Heat
20. OldNewRips PAID Toronto Raptors
21. grapler135s PAID Los Angeles Clippers
22. ZW33 PAID Portland Trail Blazers
23. kpit1978 PAID Indiana Pacers
24. ZW33 PAID Boston Celtics
25. darkman PAID Oklahoma City Thunder
26. Waltdii PAID Denver Nuggets
27. AndyDrummond PAID Sacramento Kings
28. Waltdii PAID Washington Wizards
29. AndyDrummond PAID Detroit Pistons
30. Waltdii PAID Milwaukee Bucks

Last edited:
I grabbed another spot in this one. Looks like 12 left if anyone else is interested in joining us for this one.

Back