Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

you do realize that this is christmas eve right? you will probally find out on wed who won the drawing i doubt admin lives on here he will update us when the family thing are over

chris

Calm my children... i had family stuff to do today. Inlaws BOOOO!!! I PM'd the winner (Bearfield). As soon as he and Ground Support pay I can do it. I am shooting for the day after Xmas as I am swamped tomorrow just like us today.

merry christmas joe, you can let my kolb avalanche marinate for two more days if you want!

peace, and cant we all just get along?

oglesby u rightfully should get it i was just wondering on that case. Merry xmas everyone. and i hope 18 bowe autos are pulled out of these boxes lol no thats selfish just 16 and then some autos for other people haha.

OKAY, Everyone except 1 person has paid and he is going to Soon. Break will be TONIGHT the 26th at 8PM Eastern. Good Luck ALL

Admin said:
Calm my children... i had family stuff to do today. Inlaws BOOOO!!! I PM'd the winner (Bearfield). As soon as he and Ground Support pay I can do it. I am shooting for the day after Xmas as I am swamped tomorrow just like us today.

When did the auction take place? Thought we were to receive a PM, I posted I was interested but didn't get anything. Oh well no worries, I probably couldn't afford it anyways! Bearfield, what was the winning bid?

Nasty all were sent out before Xmas, things are slow because of the holidays. You can search it on USPS with the number 9101 7850 9140 1389 6559 94. It shows that it has been processed in Indy so most likely it is in transit and you should be getting it some time soon.

joe maur, teams have been sold out for awhile. I am getting ready to order the next break stuff. Watch your pm's to get in on the fun.

can we break a case of contenders? that would be a sweet break. just a thought. im not in on the break but just wonderign who won the vikings auction and what it went for.

steve

Back