Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

Archangel

Bench Warmer
8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***6 Teams Remaining -- Discounts on remaining teams***

Here You go freaks!!! Another group break brought to you by www.sportscardfreaks.com , the BEST sports trading site on the net. This time we're doing an 8 box break break of 2007 Fleer Ultra SE Football. Thats right you will get EVERY card of the team you choose that is pulled from the ENTIRE break!

Teams will be available beginning at 8:00 pm EST Friday 12/14/07.

ALL TEAMS WILL BE 20.00 DLVD UNLESS MARKED.

Due to the overwhelming amount of people who will want the Vikings, they will be auctioned off. The opportunity for the Vikings will be given to those who buy other teams first. When you choose your team, include whether or not you want to have a shot at them. If NO ONE, who buys another team, wants them I will open it up to the entire site.
Remember, these prices include all associated fees, shipping and supplies costs!

Configuration: 8 Boxes. 5 packs per box. 15 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS

* Find a signature or memorabilia card PLUS a rookie card in every pack on average!

That's 40 packs with 40 GU or Autos!! Plus Rookies and Parallels, Inserts!

* Look for the season's first Fleer 2007 rookie cards, on in every pack on average!
* Fleer Ultra SE, home of the 2007 rookie! Look for rookie cards of Brady Quinn, JaMarcus Russell, Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, Dwayne Jarrett, and Calvin Johnson!
* Find 4 memorabilia cards per box, on average!
* Ultra Rookie and Lucky 13 Rookie parallel cards combining to fall 1 per box on average!
* Hobby Exclusive regular cards, rookie cards, memorabilia cards, and signature cards!

PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Autograph Cards
* Autographics - Serial numbered
* Signature Class - Serial numbered
* Signature Class Duals - Serial numbered
* Signature Class Triples - Serial numbered
* Gridiron Legends Autographs - Serial numbered
* Ultra Rookies Auto Parallel - Serial numbered
* Lucky 13 Auto Parallel - Serial numbered

Memorabilia, Insert Cards, and Parallels
* Gridiron Legends
* Paydirt
* Ultra Stars
* Field Generals
* Feel the Game
* Gridiron Legends Memorabilia
* Paydirt Memorabilia
* Ultra Stars Memorabilia
* Field Generals Memorabilia
* Feel the Game Memorabilia
* Ultra Rookies Parallel
* Regular Card Parallel
* Ultra Dual Materials - Serial numbered
* Ultra Dual Materials Parallel - Serial numbered
* Ultra Dual Materials Patch Parallel - Serial numbered

Regular Cards and Rookies
* 200 Regular Cards
* Ultra Rookies
* Lucky 13 Rookies

Rules For Group Box Breaks

1) No group box breaks will be held by members other than a Moderator.

2) An announcement will be made at least 24 hrs in advance of a Group Box Break as to when and what product will be offered for team reservation/purchase.

3) Team/subset reservation/selection is on a first-come/first-serve basis.

4) Once a team/subset is reserved by a member, that decision is final, there will be no editing of reservation/selection posts or changing teams. Make your decisions carefully!

5)Teams may be sold/traded to another member only after the the selection is paid for by the original reservervationist/purchaser.

6) Payment is due by Paypal only! Payment must be made by 2 hours before the actual break occurs. Special arrangements may be made, to accept payment by means other than Paypal at the break organizer's (Mod) discretion.

7) In the case of non-payment for team(s) reserved, that team(s) will be offered for resale in the last 2 hours before the box break. In the case of non-resale of the specified team(s), the team lot(s) will be either - a.) sold to a member participating in the break, at the end of the break (price to be determined by organizer (Mod)), b.) placed into a special random contest to be held within 24 hrs of the box break, open only to participants in that particular break, c.) held solely by the organizer (Mod). To be determined at the organizer's (Mod) discretion.

8) In the case of players not assigned to an offered team or subset in the product (unsigned, undrafted etc...), those cards may be - a.)placed into a special contest pool to be awarded during a contest open to only participants of the break b.) evenly distributed in order of team reservation, or c.)sold after the break as an additional lot (price determined by organizer (Mod)). At the organizer's (Mod) discretion.

9) In the case of a card pulled featuring two or more players on different teams, the card will go to the person who reserved one of those teams first. Order of reservation will be determined by the time stamp on the reservation request. (Example: If a Dual autograph card is pulled featuring a player from the Lions and a player from the Steelers, and the teams were reserved in this order: Lions at 12:01 pm, Steelers at 12:03 pm, the card will go to the member who purchased the Lions.)

10) Any disputes arising from the results of the break will be referred back to these rules. There will be no deviation from the rules at any time. In the case of a dispute involving something not covered by these rules, any decision made by the organizer (Mod), to settle the dispute, will be final.

Ravens - rogers - paid
Bengals - r2thej - paid
Browns - 24.00 - BSC - paid
Steelers - BEARFIELD - paid
Bears - Dlong1 - paid
Lions - Dlong1 - paid
Packers - oglesbyc - paid
Vikings - Silent Auction - paid
Texans -scubakuda - paid
Colts - oglesbyc - paid
Jaguars - ljmaya - paid
Titans - juliangen - paid
Falcons - ogles - paid
Panthers - r2thej - paid
Saints - dakota343 - paid
Buccaneers - maple19 paid
Bills - BEARFIELD - paid
Dolphins - 0264 - paid
Patriots - ljmaya - paid
Jets - ctkenjr - paid
Cowboys - scatcat - paid
Giants - groundsupport
Eagles - Bryan_Mc - paid
Redskins - scuba - paid
Broncos - Bhelser1981 - paid
Chiefs - SalukiGuy - paid
Raiders - 24.00 - BSC - paid
Chargers - ljmaya - paid
Cardinals - ogles - paid
Rams - scuba - paid
49ers - ctkenjr - paid
Seahawks - Rogers_dad - paid

Please make paypal to [email protected]

And my bad...for some dumb reason...I thought today was the 15th. That's why I was scratching my head because I'm like...YAY! I get to first choice of teams since nobody chose them last night....BOY WAS I WRONG....I have a feeling it's going to be a jail break tonight.

AND P.S. How do u decide on a card if it has 2 players on 2 DIFFERENT teams, on 1 CARD? Especially an auto? The one who doesn't get it is going to be pretty ******! Especially if it's an Adrian Peterson/Marshawn Lynch or JaMarcus Russell/Brady Quinn.

Nasty_Boy said:
And my bad...for some dumb reason...I thought today was the 15th. That's why I was scratching my head because I'm like...YAY! I get to first choice of teams since nobody chose them last night....BOY WAS I WRONG....I have a feeling it's going to be a jail break tonight.

AND P.S. How do u decide on a card if it has 2 players on 2 DIFFERENT teams, on 1 CARD? Especially an auto? The one who doesn't get it is going to be pretty ******! Especially if it's an Adrian Peterson/Marshawn Lynch or JaMarcus Russell/Brady Quinn.
Rule #9 posted at the top of this page:
9) In the case of a card pulled featuring two or more players on different teams, the card will go to the person who reserved one of those teams first. Order of reservation will be determined by the time stamp on the reservation request. (Example: If a Dual autograph card is pulled featuring a player from the Lions and a player from the Steelers, and the teams were reserved in this order: Lions at 12:01 pm, Steelers at 12:03 pm, the card will go to the member who purchased the Lions.)

BSC said:
Rule #9 posted at the top of this page:

Now here's the other tricky question: Would the same rule apply for the Vikings? Since they are an auction team and there is a "GOOD" possibility that they could have dual autos of either one of the 3 rookies (Allison, Peterson, and Rice).

Nasty_Boy said:
Now here's the other tricky question: Would the same rule apply for the Vikings? Since they are an auction team and there is a "GOOD" possibility that they could have dual autos of either one of the 3 rookies (Allison, Peterson, and Rice).
Since the Vikings are up for auction to members who have purchased a team in the break, the winner of the vikings auction will have a team purchased. The team(s) that they purchased will be used as the time stamp for the Vikings. So the same rule will apply . So lets say you get an auto with peterson and Russell. The winner of the vikes auction bought the Lions at 12:01 and the person who bought the Raiders came in at 12:02. Soooo the winner of the card would be the winner of the Vikings auction since he purchased the Lions at 12:01

Back