2005 Studio Portraits cards

Today, I just helped out a Hideo Nomo fan with 2 more (3 cards total I've sold her) additions to her 2005 Studio Portraits set. So far, she hasn't helped me (directly with a trade), but her purchases have allowed me to buy a few I need. If you're missing some of these 56 cards of your favorite player, tell me who you're looking for and which cards you're missing (use my master list at the beginning of this post to cut and paste). If I don't have it, I can keep my eyes open just like I'm doing for this Nomo fan. :)

I just sold 2 Hideo Nomo Studio Portraits cards this week to help out a collector. Anyone else out there looking to add to your favorite player's (56-card) set?

Hideo Nomo sale in progress along with a possible Chipper Jones for Bo trade. Anyone else wanna get in on the action? Lemme know who you collect and what you have of Bo or Frank. I may even sell if I can get a good enough price. L8r. :)

Sold another Nomo card I found to my trading partner Vicki. Dang! Now her Nomo set is more complete than my Frank Thomas set. Oh well, at least one of us is making progress. I also made a sell offer for one of my Henderson cards on another web site. Any other Player collectors out there need any of this 56-card set for their favorite player?

Yaz

I know I have at least 1 Yaz card from this set. It's #/55 (Red-Color-Diamond Kings back), along with 1 from the 2007 Topps Triple Threads #/1350. Let me know what serial #'d Frank Thomas cards you have. Thanks. :)

Just wanted to say that I'm awed that you have almost all the Bo Jackson cards. I'm working on the 2004 Leaf Exhibits Kirby Puckett set (I started this year, way to late) and have only acquired 6 cards. They're hard to find and yet nobody seems to want them! Good luck with the rest of the Frank Thomas set!

Puckett

Thanks Yoda, I'll keep my eyes open for Puckett cards for you. Please do the same for me for Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas cards. Do you have a web site that lists your Puckett cards, wishlist, trade list, etc.? I have friend trying to complete the Nomo Exhibit set, and she's struggling also. That must be a hard set to complete no matter when you start.

bojacksoncollector said:
Thanks Yoda, I'll keep my eyes open for Puckett cards for you. Please do the same for me for Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas cards. Do you have a web site that lists your Puckett cards, wishlist, trade list, etc.? I have friend trying to complete the Nomo Exhibit set, and she's struggling also. That must be a hard set to complete no matter when you start.
I don't have a website yet (maybe over winter break?). I'll be sure to look for those Jackson, Thomas, and Nomo cards.

I don't "need" that Bo card, but would trade if it would help you. You can choose one of these 2 if you're interested:

Chipper Jones, Blue-B&W, Throwback Threads (back), #13/30
Chipper Jones, White-B&W, Diamond Kings (back), #8/30

See how easy this is... any other player collectors???

Jenks? you arent calling me Jenks r u ? lol

bojacksoncollector said:
Jenks, I don't "need" that Bo card, but would trade if it would help you. You can choose one of these 2 if you're interested:

Chipper Jones, Blue-B&W, Throwback Threads (back), #13/30
Chipper Jones, White-B&W, Diamond Kings (back), #8/30

See how easy this is... any other player collectors???

Back