2005 Studio Portraits cards

Just made a trade this morning for one of my Mariano Rivera cards from this set. Didn't help me any, but I was happy to help a fellow player collector for some trade bait. I was also able to help him with a Black 2007 Topps M&M card he needed. Anyone else out there wanna trade?

jackson for Puckett

youseekyoda421 said:
Would you be interested in the Bo Jackson 2005 Studio Portraits (Donruss Throwback Threads, SP-16, #14/30)? I'm looking for any Kirby Puckett cards I don't have. LMK. Thanks!

I sent you a PM.

Does anyone have any of these 2005 Studio Portraits cards that can put together a "lot" of them and give me a reasonable price for these (not very sought after" cards. I am no longer just looking for Bo or Frank. I am looking for any good players so I can start a PC of players in this set. Thanks, MG

Bumpin it up. I now have well over 300 cards in my PC of this set. Would entertain trades for your player of choice if I can get some help as well. I am trying to assemble a type set (8 frontal variations) of each player in this set as well as a complete 56-card set of Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas. I'm always looking for spares of Bo & Frank cards. Anyone that has several cards they'd like to make a "lot" price (for me to buy), just shoot me a PM or respond here. Thanks, MG

This has turned into an obsession for me. The cards aren't usually that expensive, but he shipping/handling is killing me. Does anyone have several of these they are interested in selling/trading as a lot? Does anyone else need help getting cards for their favorite player in this set?

I'm still trying to trade for/purchase cards to help the Jones, Murray, Schmidt, Chavez, Puckett, Rivera, Schilling, Thome, Carlton, Biggio, Ripken, and Guerrera player collectors who have already replied to me (please keep your wishlists updated). I'm having almost as much fun looking to help others build their PC as building my own type set PC. I only hope they're looking out for Frank Thomas & Bo Jackson cards for me.

Anyway, Please jump in and list your wants in this set where each player has 56-card varieties (8 frontal varieties). This is an extremely hard set to complete (even the 8-card type set) without some friendly help.

I can't believe it's been so long since I posted on this thread. I slowed down my buying for while, but never stopped. I still have hundreds of cards from this set to trade with and/or sell.
Does anyone have any of these cards they want to sell as a lot? I am especially interested in any & all Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas cards from this set that I can find at a reasonable cost/trade.
Thanks to everyone in advance for responding.

Back