2005 Studio Portraits cards

I have 4 different Johnny Bench cards from this set (#/20, #/25, #/30, #/35). Do you have any of Frank Thomas or Bo Jackson in this set? I got them to trade for Frank & Bo cards from this set. What Frank Thomas cards do you have? :)

PS. Somewhere I believe I have a #59/59 Jersey card of JB (2003?) and a 2004 Donruss Classics Legendary Lumberjacks #LB-3, Johnny Bench (#/1000) parallel. I saw Johnny Bench (& Bob Hope and his wife) in Saudi at Christmas during Desert Shield. I wish I'd had something to get his autograph on.

2004 Thomas Leaf 2nd Edition Exhibits 39-46 Cordially Yours Right 15 1B18
2001 Thomas Upper Deck Vintage Matinee Idols M17 1B19
1999 Thomas Upper Deck MVP Swing Time S8 1B19
04 Flair Hot numbers red 166/175 Thomas Jersey
02 UD Diamond Connection bat around quad bats thomas, thome, j.gon, delgado
03 donruss team heroes timeline threads 13/94 thomas pants

The only Bo card I now need to complete this 56-card set is the #/5 card. I am in need of multiple Frank Thomas cards, so let me know what player you need and if you have them which Frank cards you have.

Of course, I'd always like to get my hands on "extra" Bo cards, as well as the Frank Thomas cards I'm missing. I can't believe none of the player collectors out there aren't interested in completing this 56-card set, or is it that nobody has any Bo or Frank Thomas Studio Portraits cards to trade. I may be interested in selling a few to you, then buying the cards I need. If you need any, please tell me what player and which cards you need.

Only 8 of these parallel cards came in each $80 box. I currently have over 200 of these cards from various players to trade with. Once again, I am looking for Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas cards in this set, and I have numerous players serial numbered from #/5 to #/70. Let me know what you have and who you're looking for. :)

Thanks Garko, I replied.

Where are all the Player Collectors? If you don't have any Frank/Bo cards in this set, I'd entertain reasonable Paypal offers if I have someone you're interested in. You'll never know if you don't ask... :)

Dang! Why is it every time I get a reply, that person gets banned. This is feaking me out. I guess everyone wants Game-Used and Autographs and nobody wants parallels. I thought there were at least a few baseball "player collectors" that'd be a little interested... I'll keep trying I guess (beginning to feel like Don Quijote).

Back