Who Is The Nation's Top Freshman?

Who Is The Nation's Top Freshman?

• Total voters
that was the thought i used in voting for bradford, i even said if i was going by numbers alone i would probably say moreno simply because i have a lot more respect for georgia than texas tech

theres a big difference between mvp type voting and heisman type voting(although no freshman will ever win heisman if adrian peterson didnt his freshman year)
and i went with the mvp style
And Herschel Walker his freshman year!

You could look at the percentage of offense each player gets for his respective team. Crabtree and Moreno are very comparable (Moreno's slightly higher) based on that stat.

They each have two games left against tough defenses so they both have a chance to make a lot of noise... or not.

But I'd vote for Bradford now simply because his numbers are outstanding and they are a direct reflection of his team's success (his one horrible game was in the loss).

Of course my vote was Bradford but Demarco Murray is a STUD. Have heard alot about the Bulldog boy because I am here in TN but Murray is unreal. He can do it all.

that was the thought i used in voting for bradford, i even said if i was going by numbers alone i would probably say moreno simply because i have a lot more respect for georgia than texas tech

theres a big difference between mvp type voting and heisman type voting(although no freshman will ever win heisman if adrian peterson didnt his freshman year)
and i went with the mvp style

Wouldn't it be more impressive to put up major numbers with a lesser college playing the same competition or putting up the numbers with good talent around?

Texas Tech doesn't have the team georgia does so I would think that it would mean it is more impressive to have him do what he's doing on a less than stellar team then a top 10 team like Georgia.

Moreno is 23rd in the nation in rushing, Crabtree is 1st in the nation.

Now I'm just arguing for my team, all three freshmen are ridiculous! =)

This week's update with the top 3:

Moreno vs. UK: 23 carries, 134 yards 5.8 YPC 1 TD (2 Fumbles)

Crabtree vs. OU: 12 catches, 154 yards 12.8 AVG, 1 TD

Bradford vs. TT: 2 for 3, 11 yards, 0 TD (Left with injury)

SF25 Update ;) :

R. Gronkowski (Arizona TE) vs. Oregon: 5 catches, 73 yards

This week's update with the top 3:

Moreno vs. UK: 23 carries, 134 yards 5.8 YPC 1 TD (2 Fumbles)

Crabtree vs. OU: 12 catches, 154 yards 12.8 AVG, 1 TD

Bradford vs. TT: 2 for 3, 11 yards, 0 TD (Left with injury)

SF25 Update ;) :

R. Gronkowski (Arizona TE) vs. Oregon: 5 catches, 73 yards
Moreno did NOT have 2 fumbles. The second was Brown. You all continues to hate Moreno, he will just prove you wrong.

Moreno did NOT have 2 fumbles. The second was Brown. You all continues to hate Moreno, he will just prove you wrong.

Hi Charlie!

I'll take your word for it, I just cut+pasted the #'s for each player. But looking at the Yahoo sports box scores, you appear to be correct. But I can't edit my post now since you quoted it. ;)

But since it's quoted, I'll guess I will have to continue to hate... :D

Hi Charlie!

I'll take your word for it, I just cut+pasted the #'s for each player. But looking at the Yahoo sports box scores, you appear to be correct. But I can't edit my post now since you quoted it. ;)

But since it's quoted, I'll guess I will have to continue to hate... :D
Its all good. I looked at yahoo after the game adn saw that they had Knowshon with 2 fumbles. Our second fumble was just dropped by Brown and he kept running. :doh:

Back