• Total voters

redandpewter55

Bench Warmer
Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri
Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia
LeSean McCoy, RB, Pittsburgh
Michael Crabtree, WR, Texas Tech
Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma

You know who i voted for, as far as big numbers i think you have to go with Moreno but i think Sammy Bradford has made more of a difference to his team
and thats saying something since OU is in the top 5(in every poll except for the bcs)and even if it is a long shot we're still in the national title hunt

You know who i voted for, as far as big numbers i think you have to go with Moreno but i think Sammy Bradford has made more of a difference to his team
and thats saying something since OU is in the top 5(in every poll except for the bcs)and even if it is a long shot we're still in the national title hunt
Sam Bradford has meant a lot to his team, but so has Knowshon Moreno. When Thomas Brown and Kregg Lumpkin went down with injuries all we had left was Moreno. He is also running behind an OL that has 2 true freshman and 1 redshirt freshman starting. Without Knowshon Georgia would have lost to Florida and maybe Vanderbilt. Hopefully he can have another big game this week and change the mind of all of his doubters (I'm not saying you, just saying all the idiots on the internets).

I love the way he plays the game. He is the heart and soul of the Georgia Bulldogs. The players and coaches feed off of his energy. Whenever someone asks him about his play in a game he always says it was the OL and the coaches who should get the credit. I also love the way he jumps up and runs back to the huddle (a la Walter Payton, his childhood hero). Last week when he fumbled, he jumped up and ran to the sideline. The very next offensive play he ran an 80 yard TD. That is what I like to see. I can't wait to see what he can do in the future. He has been named Captain 3 weeks in a row and probably will be this week. That is saying a lot.

Sam Bradford has meant a lot to his team, but so has Knowshon Moreno. When Thomas Brown and Kregg Lumpkin went down with injuries all we had left was Moreno. He is also running behind an OL that has 2 true freshman and 1 redshirt freshman starting. Without Knowshon Georgia would have lost to Florida and maybe Vanderbilt. Hopefully he can have another big game this week and change the mind of all of his doubters (I'm not saying you, just saying all the idiots on the internets).

I love the way he plays the game. He is the heart and soul of the Georgia Bulldogs. The players and coaches feed off of his energy. Whenever someone asks him about his play in a game he always says it was the OL and the coaches who should get the credit. I also love the way he jumps up and runs back to the huddle (a la Walter Payton, his childhood hero). Last week when he fumbled, he jumped up and ran to the sideline. The very next offensive play he ran an 80 yard TD. That is what I like to see. I can't wait to see what he can do in the future. He has been named Captain 3 weeks in a row and probably will be this week. That is saying a lot.
i know what you mean, i know were talking about college here but thats what i love most about adrian peterson, he doesnt go crazy talking about himself and he never showboats
no dancing in the endzone just get off the field so they can kick the extra point

playing the game like a man should play the game is very underrated

i know what you mean, i know were talking about college here but thats what i love most about adrian peterson, he doesnt go crazy talking about himself and he never showboats
no dancing in the endzone just get off the field so they can kick the extra point

playing the game like a man should play the game is very underrated
AP = :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back