Who Is The Nation's Top Freshman?

Who Is The Nation's Top Freshman?

• Total voters
i thought you loved me:(

I do!!! But Bradford and Moreno are both really good from what I have seen.......just haven't seen enough of each to sway me in either direction.....just trying to be fair here......I could have said Joe McKnight:lollol:.....I may be a "Homer"......but I'm no idiot!:roflmao:

Jimmy Clausen :salut:

:roflmao:Clausen is going to be good.....he just needs some protection.......it also doesn't help that Darius Walker and Jeff something or other is gone.

I do!!! But Bradford and Moreno are both really good from what I have seen.......just haven't seen enough of each to sway me in either direction.....just trying to be fair here......I could have said Joe McKnight:lollol:.....I may be a "Homer"......but I'm no idiot!:roflmao:
Tune into the Knowshon Moreno show, Saturday at 3:30 on CBS.

when it is all said and done I think the guys that we will be the most impressed with down the road are

Knowshon Moreno (my vote)

and

Joe McKnight.

when it is all said and done I think the guys that we will be the most impressed with down the road are

Knowshon Moreno (my vote)

and

Joe McKnight.
And when it is all said and done, Joe McKnight will regret not staying in the South and going to LSU. But he will be good.

Back