Who Is The Best Running Back Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barry Sanders had the O-Line that Emmitt had in Dallas, the Rushing records he would have at this point would never be broken. He did more with less of an O-Line than anyone else ever.

BearsFan51 said:
oh heck no walter had the most pathetic line ever in history!!!! Walter Hands Down!!!

First of all, Walter had a GREAT offensive line.

Second, your response made NO SENSE at all. I was referring to the Cowboys Offensive line that Emmitt Smith had, often referred to as the greatest offensive line in NFL history. I said that if Barry Sanders had that great of an o-line, the records he would have set would never be broken.

Barry did more with less of a line than any of the greats, maybe except for Eric Dickerson. tale a look at them:

Emmitt-greatest line ever

OJ-Bills had a massive front 5

Sayers/Payton-Bears had great lines for both

Jim Brown-pretty solid, but was such a up the middle power runner, o-line wasnt really all that relevant

Earl Campbell-Great power runner with a lot of big guys on the line.

Barry had nothing and Dickerson might possibly have had the worse o-line of any of the legends.

Ground Support said:
Looks like someone is looking to recruit people..

Maybe he will threaten my life via internet too.

Easy to see that comment was directed towards me. Whom I PM and for what reason is actually none of your business. Thanks

Josh, you have a real attitude problem. It's a surprise you haven't been banned yet. I suggest you seek some sort of therapy or counseling. It might do you and your family some good.

Past that, I am not going to get into it with you on the public forums. Though I'm sure you would love that.

As I've offered to you many times before, feel free to PM if you like.

You threatened my life via pm?

And I'm the one with an attitude problem.

hahahaha

BTW, please leave my family out of your mouth. Seems like you like bringing them up an awful lot. My family is none of your business nor will it ever be.

I'm proud to say I can sleep good at night knowing I don't have to wake up and play Internet, ill kill you one day, tuff guy.

What a joke this troll is.

I crack a joke towards bearsfan, and he has to stick his fat nose in..

Ground Support said:
You threatened my life via pm?

And I'm the one with an attitude problem.

hahahaha

BTW, please leave my family out of your mouth. Seems like you like bringing them up an awful lot. My family is none of your business nor will it ever be.

I'm proud to say I can sleep good at night knowing I don't have to wake up and play Internet, ill kill you one day, tuff guy.

What a joke this troll is.

I crack a joke towards bearsfan, and he has to stick his fat nose in..

Quoted for mods to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back