What's the suspension for intentionally trying to permanently blind someone?

This year we have no MNF for the first time in about 7 yrs.Disgraceful. Especially as my mate Roger wants to spread the word to Europe

Say what you want, but I'm not the only person that feels this way. Just turn on ESPN and you will see that.

Because ESPN or any other media outlet doesnt dramatize anything. The media will entertain anything so long as it pulls at people's emotions, and often times they will make it larger than it should be.

Because ESPN or any other media outlet doesnt dramatize anything. The media will entertain anything so long as it pulls at people's emotions, and often times they will make it larger than it should be.

I really am not trying to get into an argument, but regardless of media intent relating to it, the act was wrong. Full stop. No other conversation required

I really am not trying to get into an argument, but regardless of media intent relating to it, the act was wrong. Full stop. No other conversation required

Agreed. It was wrong, and there shouldnt be any other conversation. Thats why I said "get over it." With that said, I am done with the conversation, and hopefully those who already voiced their opinions are done with it too. The consensus is that it was wrong, but we dont have to carry on with it.

Agreed. It was wrong, and there shouldnt be any other conversation. Thats why I said "get over it." With that said, I am done with the conversation, and hopefully those who already voiced their opinions are done with it too. The consensus is that it was wrong, but we dont have to carry on with it.
:salut:

Why is this topic so long? Are we debating Herschel Walker v. Reggie Bush again?

It didn't even last 12 hours. It's just shocking that there was a thread on here where more than 2 people had more than 2 responses, hence making it seem so long :salut:

Back