What's the suspension for intentionally trying to permanently blind someone?

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
One half against Vandy :wall:

In case you missed it, here is a video of Spikes attempting to permanantly disable a UGA player:

[youtube]kDOy-RMIpF0[/youtube]

BTW, this is the UF suspension, not the SEC's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he dies a slow painful death and anyone that tries to justify what he did by saying "that's what happens in the pile" can die with him.

Unacceptable just as it is in rugby over here. Nothing worse in my opinion. No excuses either by saying "it's a man's game" for instance.

That’s not who he is. That’s not who we are.

Yes it is. He is a thug and should be in prison and it wont be long until he is there.

Meyer then spoke to Spikes and determined he was retaliating after getting his helmet ripped off and eye poked earlier in the game.

That is a lie. Spikes doesn't strap his helmet on and it falls off. He does this hoping to get a penalty. The guy plays without his helmet more than he plays with it.

I hope Tebow gets slammed for acting like what Spikes did was ok. I also hope to date super models. Pretty sure the super model thing has a greater chance of happening.

So far I've heard these excuses from Florida people...
  • UGA went after Tebow's eyes
  • UGA went after Spikes eyes (he wears a face shield btw)
  • Washaun Ealey spit in Spikes face and he was just rubbing the spit back in Ealey's face and not going for his eyes
  • UGA ripped Spike's helmet off
  • We did the same thing UGA did

:ban:

Back