Unusual E-Bay Offer

Krusin

retired hippie
I'm not sure how to answer this one. Here's the message -

Dear tn_krusin,

Hi,i was wondering if you would be interested in selling all the cards you have up for sale as a lot?and what kind of price would you want.

- koi11000 Answer the question

OVECHKIN CARTER STEEN PERRY 05-06 SPA RC Auto SER. 8/10
Item Id: 110460191028
End time: Dec-20-09 12:25:30 PST
Buyer:
koi11000 (416)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Nov-20-00 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

The message came in via the Quad SPA Hockey auto I have up.

I've got just over 320 cards listed with about 4x's that to still list. Sales have been good so far & are really helping with the lack of work. Didn't really expect someone to want to offer to buy everything I had up. I haven't done a grand total of whats listed price wise but I guess I need to know that to proceed, also gonna stop listing until I check this out a bit closer.

guy is prob hoping you will give him a good deal on all of it prob a lot cheaper than you listed things at. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I'm not

Only reason I even want to answer is to get the "YOU HAVE A QUESTION" notice off the auction.

I'm guessing he has a store under another addy & is looking for inventory he can mark up. I am curious as to what he might offer, I did a rough estimate using the asking prices I have up & it's about 8K.

If your auctions are marked up, and you are asking for 8K on them, I would offer 6-7K to him. Most likely he wont take it because he was probably looking to spend 1-2K, but at least you wont lose out.

Back