Keep an eye out for this USPS Stolen Card of Miguel Cabrera

zlw1

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)

I sold this card to a gentleman in Clinton Township, MI, and this post office was the one who delivered it.
42383 GARFIELD RD
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48038-9997

He also lived in the same zip, and it arrived with two ripped corners off the package, with only the statement in there. No cardboard it was sandwiched too, no holder or the card. No "We Care" envelope too, so they didn't really care at all...

No insurance, so I got the dreaded pound sand response.

The buyer said it happens up there more than once just this year, albeit 2 of his other packages made it without issue today.

So keep a look out for this guy... It's going to stick out because of it's serial numbering... So I'm hoping it find it's way back here eventually.

Attachments

• miggy2.jpg
    miggy2.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16
  • miggy.jpg
    miggy.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 16
This is gonna sweep the nation!! #findmiggy is going to be trending all summer!!

I sold this card to a gentleman in Clinton Township, MI, and this post office was the one who delivered it.
42383 GARFIELD RD
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48038-9997

He also lived in the same zip, and it arrived with two ripped corners off the package, with only the statement in there. No cardboard it was sandwiched too, no holder or the card. No "We Care" envelope too, so they didn't really care at all...

No insurance, so I got the dreaded pound sand response.

The buyer said it happens up there more than once just this year, albeit 2 of his other packages made it without issue today.

So keep a look out for this guy... It's going to stick out because of it's serial numbering... So I'm hoping it find it's way back here eventually.
I know you weren't accusing anyone, but is the general suspicion that a postal carrier was the culprit?
I only ask because I saw a similar situation on the /baseballcards subreddit and that person believed the mail carrier was aware of baseball cards and their value.
Good luck, not much on Twitter, but I can bring your post to reddit if you'd like.

I know you weren't accusing anyone, but is the general suspicion that a postal carrier was the culprit?
I only ask because I saw a similar situation on the /baseballcards subreddit and that person believed the mail carrier was aware of baseball cards and their value.
Good luck, not much on Twitter, but I can bring your post to reddit if you'd like.
Unfortunately, that is the belived culprit. Either the delivery service itself in that location or one along the path after it left my postman. The more venues that know of the card, the bigger the chance one day it pops up! Not expecting to see it again, but hey, who knows?

Back