Trade Manager Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay...not sure anyone is paying attention to this....

someone else pm'ed me and I am still not getting emails...Gues I will just have to do without.

BHELSER1981 said:
viper - I cleared all of your notifications and then reset them....that may have done it...or like Ewilkens said, it may have righted itself.

keep up posted if you have more issues
hey the messages are still coming in but its like im getting them 1 - 2 days later so theres still a hefty delays in emails from the time i get a PM or a new post reply to the actuall time i actually get notified thru email

OK heres an UPDATE :

Still NOT getting emails of new Posts as they happen everything is still very much delayed by 1-2 days at least , and still not getting PM notify emails either . for a while there it looked like it was correcting itself , but turns out its not .

any further help would be appreciated..

thanks

I am not sure anyone is doing much to help out here...
It sounds like we have done a few things on our end, but...

not sure how you can say that NO ONE is helping out... every time someone has posted in this thread it has gotten a response....

as you know, people have lives outside of this site... plus it's the weekend... we will look into it asap.... thanks for pointing out that your issues are still unsolved...

the issue with the NOT receiving emials about your PMs I have no lcue how to fix for ONE member.... if EVERYONE was having that issue I would understand

as far as not receiving updates about new posts... I assume you are talking about on threads that you frequent/post on etc... if you subscribe to that thread/.. which you do IN THE THREAD you will receive the messages... as I still do.. unless you UNSUBSCRIBE to the thread.... which most members do

we will look into your personal issues as soon as possible.. but as a site WHOLE everything is running smoothly....

ac-n-mike said:
not sure how you can say that NO ONE is helping out... every time someone has posted in this thread it has gotten a response....

as you know, people have lives outside of this site... plus it's the weekend... we will look into it asap.... thanks for pointing out that your issues are still unsolved...

the issue with the NOT receiving emials about your PMs I have no lcue how to fix for ONE member.... if EVERYONE was having that issue I would understand

as far as not receiving updates about new posts... I assume you are talking about on threads that you frequent/post on etc... if you subscribe to that thread/.. which you do IN THE THREAD you will receive the messages... as I still do.. unless you UNSUBSCRIBE to the thread.... which most members do

we will look into your personal issues as soon as possible.. but as a site WHOLE everything is running smoothly....
well i have it set to subscribe to every thread im involved with automatically and i dont get the emails notifing me of new posts or replys until 1-2days or longer after the fact , but i do appreciate that things are getting worked on though ace-n-mike not many sites are on the ball about things like it has been here

I didn't mean to make anyone upset.
It has sounded like you are doing what you can, but it is still not helping us. I believe we have done what we can do ...I was just saying that after a month, our issues are not solved.
I just wanted ot put a few cents in and let you know that it is still not resolved and other than coming in to check our threads and posts I will probably not be visiting the site much. Because, as you said, we have lives outside of these sites and I rely on the email notifications to let me know that someone is trying to correspond with me.

It sounds like the 2 of us that are having problems are doing the necessary things in order to receive emails, but for some reason, we are NOT getting them.
ac-n-mike...I feel that yu have done a few things to help out and I appreciate it. but when things are NOT getting better...there were 6 posts by me and thevipershouse in a months time with no responses; It was looking like no one was doing anything. Sorry if I upset you, nothing personal.

didn't take it personal at all...I appreciate the comments

from what I see ... the title says these are TRADE MANAGER issues...

so you are STILL not getting confirmation etc of trades when entered in TRADE MANAGER, or are we past that and simply dealing with you not getting emails when you get a PM or a response to a thread?

IF those are the issues, I am really perplexed as to whay a few memebrs would have that problem and NOt the entire site... but I will of course look more into it

I understand your point on it being in a thread of TRADE MANAGER ISSUES ,
only reason i keep posting here about email notification is because it was brought up already on this thread and i was feeling like it was worth starting a whole brand new thread about it and wasting more bandwidth space so i was assuming that 1 thread could handle 2 issues . thats why i keep posting it here and not making a new thread . but i can if you want so it can separate the 2 issues .

got it, and yes, the trade manager is working fine I believe. Like I said, since I have not been getting emails, I have kind of stayed off the site more than not. I check in once and a while to see if anything has come of this issue yet though.
I think we have everything set correctly in our user cp....

I checked with my internet carrier and they said that it didn't sound like it was anything with their side of things...
I am NOT a computer guy but they talked me through the spam thing and a few other things and it sounded like that stuff was where it should be.

I am just going to chalk it up to...don't know and deal with it the way it is. Probably just going to be able to hit the site when I think about it and not much much else.
Thanks for the efforts ac-n-mike and the other guys. Please don't spend too much time on this if it is only the 2 of us that are having issues.
Thanks
ac-n-mike said:
didn't take it personal at all...I appreciate the comments

from what I see ... the title says these are TRADE MANAGER issues...

so you are STILL not getting confirmation etc of trades when entered in TRADE MANAGER, or are we past that and simply dealing with you not getting emails when you get a PM or a response to a thread?

IF those are the issues, I am really perplexed as to whay a few memebrs would have that problem and NOt the entire site... but I will of course look more into it

It's not at all that we do't care that you 2 guys are the only ones that are having issues.... please don't think that....

I will continue to work on it ;)

ac-n-mike said:
It's not at all that we do't care that you 2 guys are the only ones that are having issues.... please don't think that....

No, I don't think that.
thanks for the help.

ac-n-mike said:

i appreciate all the help ac-n-mike so please dont ever think i don't .
its just weird that we seem to be the only 2 with the email issue .
what makes it weird is the fact that i never had an issue at all with getting emails when they were supposed to arrive until the server change , once the server changed over is when i started having all the issues ..
don't know if that helps any but that's what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back