Trade Manager Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Hello members,

For those who did not see our recent news, SCFreaks has switched servers to better suit your needs. With a switch over, problems can occur. One that has come up due to this is the trade manager not opening.

We are diligently working to get this feature to start working again, but we have no idea how long that will be. Our hope is that it will only be a day or two, but it may be longer.:(

Until this kink is worked out, please do the following for your transactions.

Trades needing to be posted:

Simply hold onto those deals, I suggest writing down the member's name and cards being dealt until we fix our site issue. I know this is inconvenient, but we want you to wait so if there is a trade problem we will be able to help you better.

Trades needing to be confirmed:

There is no way you can confirm these obviously, so please don't mail out those transactions until the deal is confirmed. This is for your protection in case if you need assistance down the road.

Trades needing to be completed:

If you need an address, a Moderator (Green, Purple, or Orange) can supply that for you. Please have both parties PM the SAME person confirming that a trade is ongoing. We can then supply an address for anybody who needs it in order to mail a package, but please confirm your trades first. If you are needing to leave feedback, I would write down the name and do so when the trade manager is accessible again. This is the best thing you can do for now.

We apologize for this inconvenience, and we hope to have the trade manager back up and running very quickly.

-The Staff

as far as I know, the Admin staff is still working on the trade manager. Is anyone else having problems with the email notifications? Mine are working fine, and I wonder if it's an isolated incident

well i dont know if its isolated or not but i do not get emails when people reply on my posts nor have i been getting emails letting me know of Private Messages arriving . all the other sites i belong to im getting all my email notifies like im suposed to except for here , and i was getting them fine before the change to the new server , so it wasnt always a problem just is now

thevipershouse said:
well i dont know if its isolated or not but i do not get emails when people reply on my posts nor have i been getting emails letting me know of Private Messages arriving . all the other sites i belong to im getting all my email notifies like im suposed to except for here , and i was getting them fine before the change to the new server , so it wasnt always a problem just is now

do me a favor and double-check your settings under User CP-->Edit Options and make sure you've got the email notification stuff selected. And we'll keep having our Admins work on the technical issues

Can you give me any ideas on how to find addresses to send things to when I don't remember who gets what- (stuff already in the TM?)

I believe that the Trade Manager is now up. There may be a couple individual pages that are still down. I am going to try and check those. I will check into the email issue.

thevipershouse said:

I would suggest checking your preferences in the User CP.;) It can't hurt.

Admin said:
I believe that the Trade Manager is now up. There may be a couple individual pages that are still down. I am going to try and check those. I will check into the email issue.

It's not working for me, Joe.

Ok 1st) i check CP and options and all appropriate boxes are checked to recieve email notification so on my end all is what it should be , and like i said it was working fine for me before the swtich of servers .

2) trade manager is working for me woooohoooooooo good job guys !!!!!

thevipershouse said:
Ok 1st) i check CP and options and all appropriate boxes are checked to recieve email notification so on my end all is what it should be , and like i said it was working fine for me before the swtich of servers .

2) trade manager is working for me woooohoooooooo good job guys !!!!!

alright, we'll have to figure out what the issue is still, but at least you got the trade manager working right now

sounds good , i wouldnt make an issue of the email thing but i try to be as prompt as i possibly can in responding to peoples inquiries or offers and if i dont know they are there then it kinda makes it hard to be prompt LOL

but the most important thing is working again so im happy ..

and again GREAT JOB GUYS for getting Trade Manager back up and running so fast ..

Natty, you may want to refresh the page. If a specific page gives you an error send it to my PM and I will check and see if I can get that to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back