Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - June 2013

Sweet deal but I wouldnt complain if ya put tcz in a random spot for prizes I might be the only one who thinks that but just a suggestion.

I'm OK with that idea of course with this break group it is up to Mike. Groups with other hosts that would be a logistical problem.

Well, that's a good idea, Luke. However, I'd probably just use any hits I got myself in random for that, and I usually give most of those away to members of the group anyways. :LOL:

We're already giving away one of the teams as a prize, so I wouldn't want to do anything else that lessens the chances of the group members getting those potential hits.

I sent my payment for two teams. If someone picked a team and does not pay for it. Are we able to change to there team just curious because only a few payed so far. I'm new to this process so please Bare with me .

I sent my payment for two teams. If someone picked a team and does not pay for it. Are we able to change to there team just curious because only a few payed so far. I'm new to this process so please Bare with me .

Got your payment, thanks. That wouldn't be a problem, as long as there isn't someone else who wants to just pay for that spot, but I'm pretty confident that all the guys in the group will pay. We'll see what happens, though.

Back