Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - June 2013

Just a reminder that the unclaimed teams will be available to all members of the group for $12 each on Sunday and Monday only. Tuesday is too late to claim those teams, as per the schedule in the first post. Any posts to claim those teams that are made later than midnight (EST) on Monday won't count.

The question came up, so I'll clarify how we'll be doing the unclaimed teams. They will all be on a "first come, first serve" basis. However, only posts made between midnight Saturday (EST) and midnight Monday (EST) will count. I actually meant to have a 3 day time frame, but since the schedule for this month has been 2 days all along I won't change it now. We'll wait until next month to do that. :)

Just a reminder that everyone has until midnight tomorrow (EST) to pick up their additional teams for $12 each. If you want one, please post it here. They are all first come, first serve!

According to my watch, time is up on buying the remaining teams. All teams are now final. I'll post up a few box selections tomorrow for us to start talking about. If you would like to see a specific box configuration, please post it up as well.

I'm proposing that we stick to "veteran" leaning products this month, though, instead of all rookie stuff since that's what we did last month. We all know how well that went. ;)

2009 bowman sterling 339.35 / 2009 bowman chrome *2 62.95 / 2009 donruss threads for the oldies 87.95

I do like the '09 Sterling, but it doesn't really fit into our budget. Also $60+ for 1 hit in Chrome is a bit much for a "group" break. I do like the '09 Threads, though. I'll definitely throw up a selection with that in there. Look for those options to be posted here within the next few hours. Just got home from my son's final baseball game. As soon as I cool off a bit I'll get some options up for us.

2007 playoff contenders hobby box 87.95 4 autos and 6 Parallels. 2007 press pass signature 109.95 12 autos or jersey per box just some ideas lol

Back