Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - June 2013

Dang you Franklin I work nights so at midnight I was hoping you would forget to pay for the Seahawks....well I hoped anyways lol

Dang you Franklin I work nights so at midnight I was hoping you would forget to pay for the Seahawks....well I hoped anyways lol

Sorry, but I may think about letting you have them, starting next month. :D

Also, I may have something for you, once the Trade-a-Thon starts!

Its almost deadline I cannot wait for this break it will be my first break that I will be apart of. Funny thing is I fall asleep watching breaks every morning on YouTube. Btw mike u have a great voice for breaking boxes but maybe some more excitement on the hits lol just kidding of course. But I am excited can't u tell

Its almost deadline I cannot wait for this break it will be my first break that I will be apart of. Funny thing is I fall asleep watching breaks every morning on YouTube. Btw mike u have a great voice for breaking boxes but maybe some more excitement on the hits lol just kidding of course. But I am excited can't u tell

Love the enthusiasm! I also love breaks and watch them on YouTube on a regular basis, but the real anticipation comes once the boxes are ordered and the break time is announced! :ROFLMAO:

Payments can still come in on the day their due too, so actually the deadline isn't for another 24 hours (or so). ;)

Back