Basketball The OFFICIAL Basketball Team HBC - May 2014

We're still waiting on a few payments so the draft won't start right away. One member is supposed to pay today, one tomorrow, and I've yet to hear from the other but have no reason to suspect his payment won't be sent today or tomorrow either. As soon as all the payments are received I'll go ahead and run the random through our randomizer.

The draft will be a 2 round snake draft. That means whoever gets the first pick in round 1 will also get the last pick in round 2, and whoever gets the last pick in round 1 will get the first pick in round 2.

All payments have been received except for 1. So that we don't have to drop any boxes, though, I'm going to take his spot if he doesn't pay by Sunday.

That means boxes will be ordered Sunday or Monday, shipped on Monday, and likely delivered on Thursday. I'll have to check my son's baseball schedule, but we could be looking at a Thursday or Friday evening break next week.

I never heard anything back from straightbutta14 so I'm just going to take his spot. However, I have switched from the Clippers to the Celtics. I'll have the draft order, and available teams, posted in a few minutes.

Here are the results, after hitting the randomizer 3 times. @Batman1641 is up!

Draft Order

Round 1

1. Batman1641
2. captkirk42
3. Mike
4. franklinguy52
5. PAVI39
6. Amandashubby2010
7. Mike
8. rigo tovar
9. Cool_Hand_Flash

Round 2