Basketball The OFFICIAL Basketball Team HBC - May 2014

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Official Basketball Team Hobby Box Club - May 2014

Introduction

With the success of @Batman1641's I've decided to drop my football break and, instead, try to get something going in basketball. Besides that, my Tony Parker PC needs some new cards! So, I'll try this and see how it goes. I'm going to start this thing off as a bi-monthly break, but we very well may go to monthly at some point down the road once the group is full and things are running smoothly.

This break will have a maximum of 10 members. While I'd like to get that many before we start, we will start the bireak earlier if all the members agree to do so.

Boxes That We're Breaking

TBD

How It Works (Official Rules)

Each member will pay $50, via PayPal only. That will get us around $460-470 in cards each month after PayPal fees and shipping. Each member will get 3 teams. You get one team of your choice, which you'll keep from month to month. The remaining 20 teams will go to the members via a random snake style draft. You will get every single card pulled from all 3 of your teams each month. The breaks will be done live on video, and recorded to YouTube.

Fees will be due by the 15th every month. The boxes will be ordered and the draft will begin as soon as all payments have been collected. Once the draft is complete and the boxes are in the break will be scheduled.

Members

1. Mike - Spurs - PAID
2. @Cool_Hand_Flash - Blazers - PAID
3. @franklinguy52 - Lakers - PAID
4. @Batman1641 - Thunder - PAID
5. @Amandashubby2010 - Heat - PAID
6. @rigo tovar - Bulls - PAID
7. @PAVI39 - Bucks - PAID
8. @captkirk42 - Wizards - PAID
9. Mike - Celtics - PAID
10. -

Last edited:
Got you all in. Thanks for joining, guys. Hopefully we'll be able to pick up at least a few more guys. I'll try to send out some recruitment messages this evening, too.

Ok, just 4 spots left until we're full! Now my question, to you guys who've already joined, is if we don't get enough to fill this up completely right now how many spots (minimum) do you guys want to fill up before you'd want to break? I was actually fine with 4, so I'm definitely good with 6. I'm still hoping to fill up at 10, but we don't have a huge basketball following so it's possible we won't fill up right now. Let me know what you guys think.

I am good with 6, if that is what we get. I would let it go at least another week because the first 6 slots filled pretty fast.

I am good with 6, if that is what we get. I would let it go at least another week because the first 6 slots filled pretty fast.

Oh yeah, it'll go until at least May 15 when the payment deadline is here. I'm still hoping to get it filled up. I just wanted to hear everyone's thoughts on what to do in case it doesn't fill up by the 15th.

Back